J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea i dont have anything asa besides a couple of cheapos for bp, i was damn close to buyin one but it would be the only time i used it cause we only play utrip...luckily no one we played had anything good either
    yea, i wanted to get my ressy out so bad for that but i figured id better not get it taken or something
    We should have went 4-0. We beat the first team 25-5. Lost to the second 7-1. They won the tourney the past two years, but our best hitters were drunk at that point and didn't do anything. The second day, we were short and had to forfeit the first one, then the next team didn't show. We still played with a couple pick ups and a couple non-union people and I think we would have beat them with our regular team, they sucked something bad.
    yea we somehow won 1, went 1-3, the team we beat happened to have one of the guys on my league teams and the dad of one of the guys on my league team on it, should have at least won 2 tho
    i cant remember if we played you or not, i was there w/ the sucky ass team wearin my balls deep uni.

how you guys do?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…