Recent content by 3rdFoul

1. 3rdFoul

PST Needed

Anyone have a 28oz SS XTRA / XPSTX to move? ...looking out of nostalgia of course...
  2. 3rdFoul

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

Under $58 with coupon.
  3. 3rdFoul

GTG Mild Sauce

Sold a bat to Mild Sauce. Deal went smoothly, he paid fast, and good communication both ways to ensure all went way.
  4. 3rdFoul

For Sale SBZ214-AE z2k ASA 27EL

Bat sold, thanks!
  5. 3rdFoul

For Sale SBZ214-AE z2k ASA 27EL

SBZ214-AE Z2K ASA 27EL approx 30hits, returnable no receipt. No rattles or wobbles. Hockey tape grip. $130 No trades.
  6. 3rdFoul

For Sale SCX3 Extended 27

Sold pending payment.
  7. 3rdFoul

How Often Do You See This?

A lot of people wear them around here. I have been wearing once since a change of direction bad hop broke my anterior frontal sinus bone in my forehead while playing SS.
  8. 3rdFoul

For Sale SCX3 Extended 27

$140 SCX3 Extended 27oz for sale. Lots of paint wear and chips. No rattles or cracks. Stamps are maybe 40% as seen in pics.
  9. 3rdFoul

LTB 27oz (1st choice) or 28oz (2nd) Flex or Extended

27 scx3 with stamps partially visible. Lmk if you want pics.
  10. 3rdFoul

LTB 27EL Z1k ASA

I will send pic tonight, ASA stamp only.
  11. 3rdFoul

anyone wear facemask at IF positions?...

I wear a Rip-It ever since I broke my frontal sinus bone (lower forehead) in three places (and a dime sized floating bone) playing SS...my little league coach always told me to use my glove...wish I did.
  12. 3rdFoul

Moldy

No, it was given to me dried out. The guy's son played with his old glove and left it in the rain. Not sure how many rains it went through. If it was put in rice or kitty litter I am sure a lot of the damage would have been avoided.
  13. 3rdFoul

Moldy

This one was fairly gross. So much mold and the lace crumbled when I touched it. Warned the owner to watch the lace holes to ensure the actual leather doesn't give. I initially started with 1/4" on the fingers, but changed out to 3/16" because the lace holes were so small. Yes square knot...
  14. 3rdFoul

Co-ed lineup

Get good looking girls with yoga pants...just have fun.
  15. 3rdFoul

LS Customer Service

Sucks, were you being polite or not?