Recent content by 3XC

1. 3XC

MLB 2018: The Yankees buy a championship off of Amazon

Helps when you go to the MVP store and pick yourself up one of those MVPs.
  2. 3XC

Dagger. I'll log off now. The team you like > the team I like so you > me.
  3. 3XC

First decade since the 1910s that the Yankees did not advance to a single World Series. Shoulda bought some starters to go along with your entire lineup and entire bullpen.
  4. 3XC

Bryce Harper leads MLB in strikeouts and is hitting .222.
  5. 3XC

NFL off-season / free agency

ntz's theory about teams only being competitive while their QB is on a rookie deal is compelling. You can't afford to retain superstars at other positions if your QB is making that much. Rodgers, Flacco, Wilson, Cam (didn't win but still), you win and then you get paid as reward after the fact.
  6. 3XC

Can you get the malware off SBF please? Site is being filtered and it isn't just me, it's a lot...

Can you get the malware off SBF please? Site is being filtered and it isn't just me, it's a lot of folks.
  7. 3XC

Damn U Mexico City

Foreign games are a novelty, give them the 2-8 teams. They don't care. When two 9-1 teams play in a Superbowl preview, you don't play in ****ing Mexico.
  8. 3XC

Welcome back to the SS 2018 program

Hey since this is where the mods are, when will SBF get rid of the malicious code on its site that is causing it to be filtered as "malware" by AV programs?
  9. 3XC

What does that have to do with team salary, at all? The teams with low payrolls lose and lose consistently year over year, because of the inability to pay free agent talent. You're talking about the draft like amateurs become productive pros out of the gate like in the NFL and NBA, when that is...
  10. 3XC

One team in the bottom half of payroll won, and in that year they had a rental Ivan Rodriguez and a LOT of young pitchers having a year. Brad Penny, Dontrelle Willis, and of course Josh Beckett having a postseason for the ages. So that's one case of lightning in a bottle, cool story. Disproves...
  11. 3XC

The idea of a level playing field bothers you, evidently.
  12. 3XC

If only there was more than one single point of payroll information online. Shame you have that bronze package internet that only allows access to that one site with the figures you like.
  13. 3XC

So its my "feelings" and not objective reality now. Cubs payroll 169 million more than Tampas. Not a feeling. Otani bought with cash. Not a feeling. In fact, my argument is based wholly on numbers, and yours is predicated on "nuht uh."
  14. 3XC

Shohei Otani was literally bought with cash outside the draft. I mean, the **** is this? Small market teams have to compete in the amateur draft, scout latin america against everyone else, develop their minor league coaching system to develop their guys, and some wealthy big city club can just...
  15. 3XC

Team A having a payroll 20 times larger than team B is indefensible, despite the sorcery you're trying to bring forth to defend the big market clubs. It's an ongoing problem that is exacerbated by Japan's posting system and the emergence of a second, parallel auction style system to acquire...