Recent content by #52

Maine 2015

More player movement recently yet the board remains silent. WTF is up with you guys? We used to keep this board flowing with hot stove topics and other fun topics. Now its as dead as Payton Manning's arm.

Maine 2015

I like playing there. Its a different game than outdoors but it has its benefits. Its a good team builder and fun to see the boys on the other teams as well. I had to bebop early as I had some family stuff to do that following Sunday. We had enough guys to cover it so I figured I'd come...

Maine 2015

Hi everyone! All is quiet in here for too long. Someone get the big spoon out and stir the pot a bit.

Maine 2015

Has DMac invested in any scuba gear to assist in any driver salvage from golf ponds?????

Maine 2015

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....you said that last year didn't you? You get sucked back in every year.

Maine 2015

2015 is done, 2016 is around the corner. What is the latest on teams and player movement???? I hear Huzz, DMac, Ant, Levi, Myles, and Stairs are heading to play C with CTC. I hear Harborview is putting the rest of the pieces together, adding a few, and staying D....also Puck is no longer...

Maine 2015

I just replied to your message, let me know if you have any questions.

Maine 2015

Its bad enough Ant is playing in this, I can't imagine what people would have said if you were there next to him.

Maine 2015

I can't believe we go a full month between posts during the season. Off season, I can see it. During the season, no excuse!!!!

Maine 2015

Any issues with the batters box? I think I read somewhere that they may be an issue???? Also, did they do the entire field or just the IF?

Maine 2015

We usually head to RI for an early tourney, not sure why we didn't this year. Its not too bad of a trip for a one day tourney.

Maine 2015

Soon enought can't get here fast enough!!!!!!! Talk of heading to Lakeview to launch a few balls tonight actually. We usually have 2-3 tournies in by now. I'm not sure I remember my way around the bases at this point. Can't wait to see my first ground ball, probably be the first batter in...

Maine 2015

I got all excited when I saw a new post in this thread!!!!! Only to find out it was someone ****ting on the lack of activity in this thread:wtf2:

Maine 2015

I wasn't aware of the Extreme pick-ups, Pike is pretty nasty and devil seems to be hot or cold but pretty good. Where you putting all these guys? Your roster must have 45 guys on it by now. Seems you have 12 OF's and about 20 EH/C's on the roster now.

Maine 2015

Dude, we're in Maine. We all like barnyard animals. Winter is cold up here yo