Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh I think you misunderstood...I used the Rawlings gold glove as an example of how I'm afraid to break in and use and dirty up some gloves like that one...I thought you were looking for the mizuno gmp700? the Rawlings isn't for sale. if u want the mizuno u can email [email protected] for pics. sorry for the misunderstanding
    only 420 characters per msg..I wanted to stress that I have a Rawlings gold glove rgg1275 that I haven't even taken out of the plastic wrap for fear of getting dirty. that's how I feel about the 700 even though the leather imo blows away the gmp70bk and gcp51s. my collection isn't huge but for someone playing less and less maybe it's time to downsize at least the ones I never touch
    I have a never game used but lightly broken in gmp700jbk. have the nice box but unfortunately no keychain or oil, just the glove and leather bag. I have 2 gmp70bk and 2 gcp51 so for ichiro webs I'm ok. the 700 is just sitting in a box. never left the house, even though it's nicer than all 4.
    if you're still interested I can email or text pics. thanks.
    steven
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…