Recent content by 97f150ext

1. 97f150ext

Dudley Thunder Advance 44/400 where to buy?

So searching yields no results. Does anyone have any excess inventory?
  2. 97f150ext

I have tried that plenty of times with no luck. I cant even find these on said auction sites. I would appreciate any guidance that is available.
  3. 97f150ext

I have outlaw tournaments that allow any 44/400, and I want to purchase the Thunder Advance. Does anyone still carry and what is the going rate for these balls?
  4. 97f150ext

Need someone for BP in/around Lafayette IN this week.

ok guess Im off to Home Depot tomorrow to make a tee
  5. 97f150ext

Anyone want to take some cuts? I desperately need to get out and take some swings...
  6. 97f150ext

Anyone up for some BP this week? I entered the wrong dates for my previous post. PM, email or text me 270-350-1012 if you are interested.
  7. 97f150ext

OG Synergy + Price Check

Just stumbled on to an OG Synergy Plus in good shape. 27oz. What's t worth?
  8. 97f150ext

What to do w/ NIW WR Z2K w/ Bad SN

So I bought my first Z2k utrip bat last summer. Busted it by October, and sent it back for the replacement. As soon as it busted, I bought another Z2K to swing. So once my replacement bat came back it wasn't used, and still hasn't been pulled out of the plastic. I noticed today that the...
  9. 97f150ext

Value of used SCN4

I picked up a 28oz SCN4 in a trade deal but I'm not swinging anything other than my Z2K. I was thinking about posting this bat for sale, but I'm not exactly sure what the law sell for. No rattles, minimal webbing with a couple surface scratches. I can post a if if needed.
  10. 97f150ext

Worth's Website

I just tried to find a customer service email or phone number and I cannot get Worth's site to open. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
  11. 97f150ext

9 Players, Cannot walk 9th batter to get to 3rd out question..

My league director will not enforce anything that isn't in writing in the rule book. The umpires really don't have a clue, about anything, not just this rule. Last night I witnessed a ball that had at least a 15' arch get called a strike. It dropped in over the hitter....
  12. 97f150ext

Is this explained in the rule book anywhere? I only ask because I will have to explain this to the umpires for our league.
  13. 97f150ext

Rule 4 Section 1 (Page 20) When a team is left with a vacant spot in the lineup because of the removal of a player or having only nine (9) players, as described in Section 4 (a), the opposing team with two (2) outs may not intentionally or unintentionally walk the previous batter, in order to...
  14. 97f150ext

According to the NSA rule book, the 9th batter cannot be intentionally or unintentionally walked with 2 outs to get to the 3rd out. So my question is how do you keep count of strikes with this batter? The rule states intentionally or unitentionally walk, so in no way can this batter walk...
  15. 97f150ext

Baden ball?

Ive got a dozen of the Baden's and they aren't a bad ball at all. The cover is the brightest of any I've hit lately, but it won't remain that way long. Seem to hold up pretty good too.