Recent content by A-Bombs

1. A-Bombs

King James...

He should have just stayed in Ohio and bought a ring from Pyror. That keeps him in Ohio and gets him his ring...
  2. A-Bombs

2011 Detroit Tigers OFFICIAL Thread

J. V. is gonna start this CLE series off tonight! I love when he starts off big series ... wouldn't have anyone else blazing the way for the rest of the series. Who is going to be the key in the next couple of weeks? They are going to be a BIG couple of weeks ...
  3. A-Bombs

Besides your bat, glove, batting glove and shoes..

HOT ICE ... I heat up the ice cubes ... IT'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! Icy Hot.
  4. A-Bombs

Softball Fans App

NOT DUMB. "Thats great bobby, but we dont have dance dance revolution, sooooo your dumb."
  5. A-Bombs

Getting a new glove game ready

At first thought, nuking my brand new expensive piece of leather just didn't sound like the best idea... I'm sure you have a technique that works well though. Thank you for your response. Also, I was just looking for some out of the box ways that I have never hear for breaking in a quality...
  6. A-Bombs

What would you write on your eye black strips??

i paint mine a tanish color.
  7. A-Bombs

Common sense + these responses = definitely NOT putting my glove in a microwave ... I've done most of these things ... I just need to throw with it more.
  8. A-Bombs

Thanks. Iv done the majority of those things... just trying to do all of the right things to get it broken in best and have it last the longest.
  9. A-Bombs

OK ... I am already prepared for bashing and responses telling me to use the search function or post this in the nakona section or the glove section but just help me out here. There is not nearly as much traffic in the glove or nakona sections as in the OSPB section and I can't get the search...
  10. A-Bombs

Glove Question

iv been keeping an eye on ebay for good glove deals and i just bought an AMG650 for 135. i have actually noticed quite a few 650's being put up for bid lately. what position do you use your 650 for? im hoping its going to be what im looking for for the outfield.
  11. A-Bombs

outfield glove with deep pocket

Best around the $150 range? AMG650 good in the OF?
  12. A-Bombs

Elbow Pain!

I had this exact thing. I tried the neoprene sleeve... it helped minimally for a short period of time. Then it started to branch into other motions besides just throwing, it started appearing when I lifted or even just certain ranges of elbow motion. I made an apt. with my doc. and he...
  13. A-Bombs

Goobers...all of you

Napalm gets anything off of anything.
  14. A-Bombs

What Affects Hitting Distance More.....

I totally agree except I am only an E.I.T. ... just passed the F.E.