Recent content by AAAthletics

1. AAAthletics

LTB 2017 Futures/Legacy

Looking to buy 2017 Futures only 25.5, 27.5, 28.5 2017 Legacy only 27, 28
  2. AAAthletics

Future vs Omega

It's new technology with new certification never introduced in a Demarini bat prior to this. We don't come on here and hype our exclusives to be the next best thing, truth is they are good and will sell themselves. We strived to build a Demarini USSSA bat that fits the market trend and keeps...
  3. AAAthletics

Future vs Omega

Anybody hit the first 3 futures against the last one? The endcap was the only difference. Provided different feel, sound, break in period, and durability. There's your difference and ONLY difference.
  4. AAAthletics

Long Term Future Info

The green/white and USA versions will have the same durability as the OG. Last years short run of black/neon green won't. The different endcap changed the feel as well as the durability. I have stated before that the end cap shape/style/density have the biggest impact on bats feel/durability.
  5. AAAthletics

Long Term Future Info

We went 2000+ on a 25.5 through 28.5 and finally gave up trying to get them to break. I believe Dale himself you tends to break a lot of bats was less than 3 on any of the first three models. They reach a point of softness/hotness (whatever you want to call it) and seem to stay there forever...
  6. AAAthletics

Omega

That was not by design. Mistakes happen internally and that cap was one. Barrel composition was the same. Feel was different, durability wasn't as good. Some get it broke in quicker, probably because it was breaking quicker. Cap rigidity put more stress on the barrel. Not something I would...
  7. AAAthletics

Omega

I assure you we did not sell our technology. We pick the description for the barrel technology, SMDMM was what we chose originally. That alone doesn't define bats being different, certifications do. That's the key. Endcaps do a remarkable job changing the sound, feel, stress on barrels...
  8. AAAthletics

New future?

I assure you nobody has a 2016 future.
  9. AAAthletics

Price Check J3A's, Black/Gold AM, etc

i literally just looked at 100ish of these.... they that rare?
  10. AAAthletics

New DeMarini's

The One is a 13" barrel
  11. AAAthletics

Question on feel of Legacy

Built to the same specs as the 2015 model. The above poster is fairly accurate. When something is built a year later its never going to be exactly the same. 2016 has been tested and it wont disappoint
  12. AAAthletics

I really hope.......

glad to see this pic surface... been looking for it
  13. AAAthletics

Who seings the Legacy!?

hits a 52/300 in Oklahoma really far
  14. AAAthletics

New 2016's....

Stopper you still have niners tickets?
  15. AAAthletics

Picture of new bats

What is it that people actually want? I'll listen