Recent content by agarcia

1. A

OG 26oz Cartel

Hello, does anyone have a 26oz OG Cartel they would be willing to sell? Thank you
  2. A

Balanced Primo vs Balanced Fire Flex

Which bat do you prefer out of these two and why? Thanks guys.
  3. A

Best balanced bat

Thank you
  4. A

Pure Hammonator

Has anyone swung this bat yet? Just curious as to its performance. Thanks.
  5. A

Price Check on Worth 27oz Headbanger

Yea i hear ya. If someone can give me $80 i will def move it.
  6. A

I thought about keeping it for a BP bat but i figured if i could get something for it i would sell it.
  7. A

Hey guys, wanted to get a price check on a Worth 27oz Headbanger. My uncle just recently stopped playing and gave this bad boy to me. I already have two of them so don't need a 3rd. Bat has around 800 swings, no rattle, a little bit of pine tar stains and chipping. The one concern I have is a...
  8. A

Best balanced bat

Thanks for all your help guys. I think im going with the Miken Primo.
  9. A

Best balanced bat

Usssa
  10. A

Best balanced bat

I thought Combat stopped making bats. Shortyellowbus, so the gold is hot? Balance feel?
  11. A

Best balanced bat

Hey guys, need your opinions. Looking to buy a balanced bat, new or used, but not sure which is the best one out. Ive been looking for a bat very similar to the original red legit connell in terms of performance which i know is hard to beat. Im debating between a Nautili, a Pure two piece,fire...
  12. A

2017 Miken KF30 vs 2017 Psycho

So both out of the wrapper are super hot? I've always been a balanced guy but wanted to try something new.
  13. A

2017 Miken KF30 vs 2017 Psycho

Has anyone tried one or both of these bats and cares to give a review. I want to buy one but not really sure which one to pick. Any thoughts/opinions would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.
  14. A

2017 Worth Connell

Has anyone tried this bat and care to give a review? Is it better/worse than the red Connell? Thank you.