Recent content by aggiemechengr16

1. aggiemechengr16

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

Yes, split welting! I got really lucky, I grabbed this first one off eBay at 10 pm one night right after it was listed. I paid $270 plus tax/shipping, but I expect these to be valued between $300-$400 once they all finally arrive and are distributed. I also owned the TF21 GOTM from 2016, the...
  2. aggiemechengr16

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

Just received it, I took some pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/L0tk4y4 Weight: 23.6 oz Tape: exactly 12.25” Already took the tags off, this is a keeper
  3. aggiemechengr16

Wilson March 2021 GOTM

I might have snagged the first one of these that hit eBay, it’ll be here in a few days and I’ll post pics.
  4. aggiemechengr16

Houston, TX - Looking for team or throwing partner

I’m 25m, played high school varsity baseball and recreational slow pitch softball. Just moved to Houston, looking for a team to play on or just to throw the ball around, take BP and grounders. Message me, gracias
  5. aggiemechengr16

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

Had to try out the new NP7 SBF exclusive...
  6. aggiemechengr16

For Sale PRONP7HT Has Arrived

Another great SBF exclusive, thanks Chad. First time using this new image hosting site, excuse the size. Right click each picture and press "Open image in new tab" for a better view.
  7. aggiemechengr16

Easton Small Batch 26 Pictures

Convinced myself I needed a glove just for catch...Easton 12" small batch no. 26 Measures right at 12", weighs 24 oz., extremely stiff Horween leather. Finger stalls and wrist are nice and snug. Single post web is 4.5" wide. Pic of my favorites: Made in Japan Mizuno Pro Custom...
  8. aggiemechengr16

For Sale SBF Exclusive Wilson SP125 Round Two!!

Would preorder a ST right now, as long as split welting is possible.
  9. aggiemechengr16

If a new SP125 was made...

I would preorder a saddle tan SP125 right now. I would not buy another OT SP125 since I have one already
  10. aggiemechengr16

Need some help with a Custom

Had a 13.5" Gloveworks made last year in steerhide leather. It was very heavy, not sure how the kip leather compares. It measured true to size. Also, the heel lacing comes laced reversed unless you request normal lacing direction. I posted pictures last year of it if you haven't seen them.
  11. aggiemechengr16

"Collection" right now: top row is from my baseball days, now I only play softball. SP125 for infield, Mizuno custom in the outfield, and SBF DCT at first. Think I'm done buying unless something really cool comes out.
  12. aggiemechengr16

Just got the glove today. It's all orange Prexy Elite R leather, it's a "rubber ball" glove but it feels no different than the Mizuno Pro "hardball" glove that I owned. It's the base Ichiro model with +10 mm added to the finger length. This is the largest glove that Mizuno can make, and it...
  13. aggiemechengr16

MIJ Mizuno Pro custom will arrive this weekend, will post more pics when it gets here...
  14. aggiemechengr16

For Sale 13.5" Woodz Custom

Price drop bump
  15. aggiemechengr16

For Sale 13.5" Woodz Custom

Bump......