Recent content by AJ22

1. AJ22

This place used to be the bomb.

"Hello boys .... I'm BAAAAAACK" Hello
  2. AJ22

Need Help Have a question about a deal

Um .. unless things have changed, yes it is fair he takes the whole hit. This member made the decision on what shipping company to use. Plus, I believe if this person files the claim correctly, they will be refunded fully including shipping. This member is 100% responsible for their action ...
  3. AJ22

Need Help Have a question about a deal

One last message .. give your seller 24 hours (this is what I'd do). No response, file a claim and please post the user name here.
  4. AJ22

Buyer Beware yardless0902 = uprising?

http://forums.softballfans.com/media/screenshot_16-jpg.27102/ http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/iphone-6s-verizon-64-gig.1435214/#post-18806260 Enough proof between the first thread saying yardless and the second thread showing the same picture as uprising.
  5. AJ22

Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

I can't confirm the above yet ... But I can confirm that the email address of [email protected] is being used by Sadie1980 and was used by LSsoftball. LSsoftball is a banned user.
  6. AJ22

Simply put ... You coincidentally have the same phone number as a banned member. Hence, not knowing you means all I can go by is what I can search and find. Therefore, even tho I can't prove who you are, you are guilty by association.
  7. AJ22

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/lssoftball-ngtg.1434709/page-4#post-18798856 Number provided belongs to LSsoftball who was called out as Greer .... LSsoftball is banned as well. I'll have to research more when I have time.
  8. AJ22

Not GTG Bagz

This thread needs to end .... MODs do care ... but how in the hell can we enforce or prove something if we have 2 different stories?? This thread stays because its the right of a person in any deal to tell their side. The Buyer in this case is unhappy ... it is ALWAYS on the parties involved...
  9. AJ22

Not GTG "Trigg" aka W.Greer

If I need anything, I'll message you ... but if you could, please send me a message with your input on this. Please? I'll do some leg work here, but you seem to have this all under control ... I'll message or post what I can find.
  10. AJ22

Not GTG "Trigg" aka W.Greer

Coplanb ... Send me a message with a real name. I'll gladly search and post what I find.
  11. AJ22

Not GTG Bagz

This is what you are missing ... Claim was denied? YES ... however, the buyer didn't chose the shipping company. Hence, once the Buyer said he didn't receive, the money is to be refunded immediately and the Seller deals with the shipping company. The Seller made the choice to deal with USPS ...
  12. AJ22

Not GTG Bagz

I'm curious what makes you think this is what happened?? I have no dog in this fight ... hell, I have no reason not believe Bagz ... but, the way it works at this site based on peoples rep, I have to believe that something happened. With that said and based on how it works at this site, Bagz is...
  13. AJ22

Not GTG Bagz

The reason why this is on the Seller is because the Seller chose the method on how to ship and who to ship with ... Why should the Buyer be out when he had no control over the choice of shipping companies? The Seller always files the claim ... and in all my years of doing this with bowling...
  14. AJ22

I'll see what I can do .. send me details

I'll see what I can do .. send me details
  15. AJ22

Thank you !!

Thank you !!