Recent content by AJ48

1. A

Move to Milwaukee Area

Hey, Thanks for writing back. My tournament days a likely in the past. I was looking more for a rec team or a semi competitive house team, but thanks for sharing the info.
  2. A

Need a team in Milwaukee area

Recently move to Milwaukee after living in Chicago for the last 15 years. Need a team or two this spring and summer. Can play every position outside of SS and CF including P. Tha ks!
  3. A

Move to Milwaukee Area

Anyone know of any good leagues or teams looking for players in the Milwaukee area. LMK!
  4. A

Boombah Boss Compressor T3 XRT Endload ASA Composite X-15 Flight Tech 2-piece

Pics sent... they are to large to load on the site. Any recommendations on how to do that
  5. A

Boombah Boss Compressor T3 XRT Endload ASA Composite X-15 Flight Tech 2-piece

Selling my Boombah Boss Compressor T3 XRT End-loaded ASA Composite bat. 34 26oz. Probably has 30 swings on it at the most. Bought it last fall and decided to get a new bat. Offering for 150 or best offer. I sold three bats last year with zero complaints or problems. Message me if intrested
  6. A

Carol Stream Halloween Havoc

Anyone looking for a player? Would love to play in the toureny. Regular team cant make this one.
  7. A

Louisville Slugger Z-2000 End Load ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat

Sorry guys bat has been sold.
  8. A

OG Freak

Thanks
  9. A

Package Deal

All bats are sold.
  10. A

OG Freak

Sold