Recent content by ALo4

1. ALo4

Relace Nokona Glove

Dan Davis - http://forums.softballfans.com/members/davisrelacing.99926/
  2. ALo4

For Sale Nike diamond elite pro ii

got this before i saw your post here. it is a great glove. thanks!
  3. ALo4

Stock or Altered Question

if there is a better bat, i dont know how such a beast exists.
  4. ALo4

Having a known doctor run the team and a known cheater on the team - things add up. But I can say, if anyone is playing ASA and is not swinging some version of the aftermath, they are short changing themselves. I'm debating on picking up another USA because of how cheap they can be found.
  5. ALo4

Longserre - you probably know its Buck - not hard to figure out. I got nothing to hide. I told him just what I thought that night. It's the G'town league. He was the one hitting a rec league pitcher - as he always does - and then trots out to the outfield. And as he does, tucked his tail...
  6. ALo4

i know just how stupid these can be. i just picked up a USA becuase they are dirt cheap and now its all i will use for ASA. shaving these wont do anything but reduce the life of them in my opinion. i think some of the guys in the league dont realize just how good these bats are. however, the...
  7. ALo4

Question regarding the ASA aftermath. It is my understanding that, the way these bats are made, they cannot be shaved. Is this true? Before i get jumped on, it's regarding a league team - there are several other teams in the league who question teh validity of the bat. I was under the...
  8. ALo4

For Sale Blackout Insane, DNA, UFlip

This was the original basis of this forum i thought... Actually it doesn't, and that's typically what separates adults from children.
  9. ALo4

For Sale Large Demarini Dri Fit & Large Demarini Pullover

those run huge. but they are definitely warm!
  10. ALo4

For Sale Blackout Insane, DNA, UFlip

well you sure are a pleasant person. i'd pay more just to buy from someone different... free bump though...
  11. ALo4

For Sale/Trade Looking for a 34/24

any interest in a 2Legit?
  12. ALo4

PRICE CHECK - Mint 2Legit 34/24

Looking for a price check on a minty orange and black 2Legit. Has about 100 swings. Returnable.
  13. ALo4

Flipper Aftermath USA

so everyone says the 30 and 28 seem to be coming in under sticker. any input on the 26/27. i am assuming they will be similar. i swing 26 in everything but if these are that far below sticker i may move up
  14. ALo4

For Sale Easton ASP100

and this is why i never pay as FF. its worth the 3% especially from a non established member
  15. ALo4

For Sale 25.5oz silver insane