Recent content by alteredzx

1. alteredzx

13.5" barrel malice...

San Antonio. about 95 degrees. thunder sy balls. 85% humidity. 15-20mph head wind
  2. alteredzx

13.5" barrel malice...

that was my exact thought when I swung the red and black malice. I told everyone it was the closest feeling bat the og cartel.
  3. alteredzx

Berserk Athletics 2017 specials!

Here are the most current specials for next years uniform needs! Best uni's on the market with fast turn around times. PM me for further details
  4. alteredzx

Prototype Bat

5. alteredzx

Worth Triple Crown XL Reload

im not for sure. but i put another 20 or so on it last night and its quickly now becoming my new favorite bat. I cant wait till i got another 1-200 hits on it.
  6. alteredzx

I am around 250 swings on mine now. It finally feels like it is opening up. I really don't think it was any near being hot out of the wrapper.
  7. alteredzx

2016 Miken MV1

New MV1 is a good bat. It just needs lots of work put into it. It reminds me of the old Eastons. Need 2000 cuts to be game ready. This one doesn't need that many but 800-1000 and its good. Its for sure a tank
  8. alteredzx

Help! Dc41?

I have had knobs come loose on every year DC.
  9. alteredzx

Help! Dc41?

oh no. lol! Those have all busted long ago. I got 3 or 4 still. Between all the "new" DC's, I have 12 now.
  10. alteredzx

Help! Dc41?

haha!! I am trying to get them game ready right now. I just bought another one yesterday that was game ready for our tournament next weekend.
  11. alteredzx

Help! Dc41?

lol! i do have a few of them.
  12. alteredzx

Help! Dc41?

all the DC's after the OG came with a barcode.
  13. alteredzx

I got one a 26.5 NIW in my bag I would sell. Not looking for trades for it. "unless heavily in my favor like $5000" haha!! just kidding.
  14. alteredzx

Im up to about 25 swings on mine. The sound is starting to change a little bit. I will finally get to hit bp with it on thursday and will post a video of it. It seems to be opening up so that is good.
  15. alteredzx

Good IF glove on budget

I got to use my new glove last night for the first time. it will take some getting used too. Being used to playing with a 14" glove now at 12.5". Line drive hit right at me and bounces off the tip and into left field. But I did turn a couple quick double plays with it. pretty stiff but not...