Recent content by anko

1. A

March Horween Limited

Glad to hear sales have done well. Thanks for making it happen, Chad.
  2. A

March Horween Limited

Chad - have sales on these HT Rawlings met expectations? Seems like everyone wanted C55 when it was rare-ish (SBF short run exclusives, Morton exclusives), and with the Eastons and now the Rawlings, the C55 market is a bit flooded. Feels like the AK2/TT2 market - everyone wants it, the supply...
  3. A

Gloves 101 with Professor Rous

The Small Batch 11 is my glove - just received it back from Rous. The repair looks and feels great, and I'm planning to use the heck out of it. I PM'd him out of the blue the day the web blew out, without any introduction or prior interaction. I was heated, wanted it out of sight out of mind...
  4. A

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

Training mitt a fact or guess? I figured they'd be cheaper than 250 if they were training mitts.
  5. A

For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

Secret has got to be an ambidextrous trap right?
  6. A

Stitch on Horween Gloves

It's an aesthetic thing. It had been a pro-only option, so people want it.
  7. A

2016 Rawlings HOH

These (or at least some of them) are up on Rawlings Gear. Including a PRO303 open back Trap-Eze.
  8. A

Rawlings PRO-MG Trapeze, Any info on these?

Pretty sure I recall the answer being somewhere on glove-works or the vintage forum. I think it was Marquis Grissom? Google has some pictures of him with a Rawlings trap.
  9. A

Louisville Slugger Pro Flare gloves, need some help

Get the black one if that's what you want. It's still great leather.
  10. A

Rawlings Exclusives Heads Up

Thanks for posting. For anyone having trouble pulling them up, I searched "exclusive". Pretty odd web NP4, reminds me of the web on the Nike Cargo was using a while back.
  11. A

Official Glove Ho Thread

It's the end of HULKAMANIA...
  12. A

TPS FL1300C55 Review

Bought one in August, it's being gamed this year, baseball. The lace is subpar, but certainly usable. It'll be relaced this winter. Break in was a bit quicker than you'd expect for the leather quality, IMO due to the relatively thin palm. Fingers are very stiff, thumb and pinky have beefy...
  13. A

Endy Chavez Expos

Probably a PRO-CFC.
  14. A

For Sale Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Never got forms at the above address. Please send SBF!
  15. A

Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Never got forms at the above address. Please send SBF!