Recent content by ANNASDAD

1. ANNASDAD

Got a new DMS glove

I’ve always been strictly traditional grip also, my 12TC was the first glove I ever broke in and used TIP, couldn’t imagine wearing it any other way.
  2. ANNASDAD

Got a new DMS glove

That weird Ozzie trap glove that’s actually good for nothing….but insanely awesome to have a catch with! I highly recommend TIP on this one!
  3. ANNASDAD

Looking for the right glove.

That's a good game plan! I've pretty much quit buying gloves now but my plan used to look like a cat chasing a laser pointer.....there was no plan!
  4. ANNASDAD

Yeah, guys here don’t buy just any old glove, this is glove snob central! 😉 Or it used to be! Here’s my old 12.25” I-web Gloveworks.
  5. ANNASDAD

Take a look at an Asian Spec custom Gloveworks, maybe a 12.25” H-web in Pro-Steerhide leather. The Asian Spec will have a smaller hand stall. Great leather and great price! Or…..buy two gloves! 😉 Actually two custom Gloveworks, especially when you catch them on sale.
  6. ANNASDAD

I ordered Anna a custom 12” Kip Vinci when she just turned 12, it was stiffer than any Horween Pro1000 we’ve ever had, that was when Vinci made a real glove! It was a brick!
  7. ANNASDAD

I did, multiple multiple times!
  8. ANNASDAD

First off, I‘m 100% in for a baseball glove! At 86 lbs, I take it she has pretty small hands? You have a few dilemmas you’re gonna have to deal with her playing multiple positions. I’m definitely more well versed at recommending an infield glove, it’s what I dealt with for over ten years. While...
  9. ANNASDAD

…. Thread is dead

Man when I first found this place I was in love, couldn’t get enough! Learned so much from so many great guys here, and spent a ton of money because of it. Now that Anna’s graduated from college and no longer playing and I’m not coaching fastpitch any longer it’s just not the same, pistols and...
  10. ANNASDAD

Wilson Blonde vs Vintage Tan

Orange Tan for the win! 😉
  11. ANNASDAD

Wilson Blonde vs Vintage Tan

Saddle Tan is pretty awesome....but don't overlook Orange Tan! My OT SP125 was one gorgeous glove!
  12. ANNASDAD

Split Welting

When new split is practically white.
  13. ANNASDAD

Glove color way

Here's my Timberglaze NP7 in natural sunlight.
  14. ANNASDAD

Glove color way

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes, it's Timberglaze, I guess it could be Golden Brown, I've never owned GB before though.....I think it's Timberglaze!
  15. ANNASDAD

Another new Gloveworks thread

That H-web in the top pic looks super heavy duty! Love the font, love the name more, that’s my son’s name as well.