Recent content by AtomicWS

1. AtomicWS

Toc palm springs

Great work there Kev! I saw you leaving while we were playing our IF game and figured that you guys went far. Congrats!
  2. AtomicWS

Toc palm springs

Yep, it's been a tough year all around but looking forward to the next chapter. Atomic was a fun time but it was inevitable that Kamikaze would get back together. Hopefully I'll get some time to come back for a few tourneys. How'd Outta Nowhere finish?
  3. AtomicWS

Toc palm springs

Great end to my foreseeable future playing tourneys in socal since I'm moving out of state. 7-2 and 2nd place in REC. Played 3 great games vs. Magic (great group of guys!) over the weekend but came up just a little short. BEAVER LIQUORS!!
  4. AtomicWS

Need some players

That's funny! 1B/DH who needs a terminator arm (ha!)... heal up then.
  5. AtomicWS

Need some players

Mac- who are you rolling with right now? Alex is GTG guys... drama guys need not apply, just players
  6. AtomicWS

Civil war brackets

If you're placing 3rd in Utrip D you shouldn't be playing E in any other association. I know Superbad is D but not sure about Affiliated. You're right though, sometimes it takes the nudge of the TD to get teams to move. Playing up will only make those teams better.
  7. AtomicWS

Asa rec simi valley

it's hard to find an entire team that doesn't have a single guy on the roster that's not in the system these days. All it takes is one (ASA) tourney in the last year or so. I think this is fair.
  8. AtomicWS

Jan 5--ASA--Riverside

most of the pain comes from watching the guys behind you drop fly balls or boot easy grounders... lazers to the knees, shins and ankles are a close 2nd
  9. AtomicWS

Jan 5--ASA--Riverside

He can pitch though, Ben. He just doesn't want to ;)
  10. AtomicWS

Jan 5--ASA--Riverside

yep always is...
  11. AtomicWS

New rec. Division in asa

solid REC guy here... if you like inning enders ;)
  12. AtomicWS

Usssa civil war 2013 jan 18, 19, 20

Glad to see this starting on Friday this year, Rod...
  13. AtomicWS

New rec. Division in asa

2013 E Western Nationals are in Kent, WA. There isn't a worlds tourney in E. 2013 D Western Nationals are in Roseville, CA. 2013 C Western Nationals are in Albany, OR. 'Worlds' for D and C is held in Oklahoma City
  14. AtomicWS

New rec. Division in asa

Start your search here SCHEDULE http://www.socal-asa.org/index.php?ct=adult_msp_schedule Potter- why plate/mat pitching for this? If this is entry for ASA it should be kept the same so that the new players get used to that type of pitching. Also, what's the rule with the ball hitting the...
  15. AtomicWS

Toc...

you run too fast...