Recent content by B-radical

1. B

For Sale 27oz BJ Fulk Elite

Good price for my favorite bat!! Shouldn't last long!
  2. B

S & L is the S***

Is Mike still there? He hooked us up with some Jersey's probably 3 years ago that were, and still are AWESOME. That may be a downfall.........they've lasted so long we still don't need to replace them, but we are getting a new sponsor this year. Love me some SNL!
  3. B

Fulk 2017

Good info here!
  4. B

Miken Freak 30 (2017)

Also, it's a "maxload" which is .5oz for Miken, correct??
  5. B

Miken Freak 30 (2017)

I see on the tube you posted another vid of this.........how are you liking it with more cuts on it?
  6. B

2017 new bats

No kidding!!!!
  7. B

Let's see your white gloves

Very dirty fields areound here :P
  8. B

Now that they've been out for a while (a long while) does anyone still use a Jimmer stick??

I got mine directly from him off of facebook. search JIM_MER stick and it should take you to him
  9. B

Now that they've been out for a while (a long while) does anyone still use a Jimmer stick??

Technically yes and no.........it's progressively weighted, and has a handle. So it feels like a seriously endloaded bat. The weight is in "stages" as it moves towards the end, with the majority of the weight at the end.
  10. B

Yes sir. 34" 5lb. I couldn't imagine swinging one heavier lol. I feel like that would really hurt mechanics
  11. B

Matt Kemp/Mike Trout Nike

What are you paying for #15? :D
  12. B

OK, so I picked one of these up, $80 shipped. When I got home I picked up my Fulk, took a few swings like I normally would. Wasn't hitting a ball, just acting like it. Then I swung the jim_mer stick 10 times, same thing. Like I normally was hitting a ball. Then back to my Fulk. My 27oz Fulk...
  13. B

2017 line up

Haha, dinger slinger. WTF Demarini............I'll stick with my worth Utrip's.......
  14. B

When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

It's here somewhere. I'd kinda like to feel a 24oz Fulk.........
  15. B

When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

Ah I didn't know that, thanks for the info!! When I first took it out of the box I thought it felt a little heavier on the end, but chalked it up to not holding it for a few weeks. Maybe they gave me another1/4oz lol