Recent content by BABrase8

1. BABrase8

For Sale 3 Jerseys, 1 Hoodie, Demarini Beanie

Still got a few things left.
  2. BABrase8

For Sale 3 Jerseys, 1 Hoodie, Demarini Beanie

Cleaning out the closet and a semi-retirement sale!!! Berserk Team Uniform set, 2 jerseys and a hoodie, all size large, worn for 2 tourneys. Name and number 16 on the back. $75 shipped OBO. Premier Athletics Lone Star Softball Jersey, blank back. Size Large, worn 1 night of league. Fits a...
  3. BABrase8

2015 exclusives

SIS is working on a 12" TCT with non-rotating handle due out sometime this summer, late June, early July more than likely.
  4. BABrase8

2016 lv1?

It's in the works from SIS, no torq handle
  5. BABrase8

2015 exclusives

Sorry Crusty, been away a few days. Your OG post is close to the summer release bat.......but will have more of a wegman handle, tct barrel. SIS Salvo will be in this week
  6. BABrase8

2015 exclusives

Well the 2 piece salvo is coming. 2 oz el in all weights, IMX barrel, and sic carbon handle. There is another Easton bat coming down the pipeline also with expected release sometime this summer.
  7. BABrase8

2015 exclusives

Very close.....but not quite. ;)
  8. BABrase8

2015 exclusives

There's plenty of Easton exclusives coming out, LBE, SBE, Salvo, United (i think they are calling it)
  9. BABrase8

2015 exclusives

There's a new Easton exclusive in the works for the SIS/Compound team.....laservision no longer the main sponsor.
  10. BABrase8

Price Check 3 eastons.

Being no returns, I would say Baker/Kirby $180, wegman $150.
  11. BABrase8

Not GTG boooom2

Update to this: Robert Parker is now going by the name Brad Porter from Iowa.
  12. BABrase8

She's on life support...

Small local store has some of these still NIW. LOL. If only I played ASA.
  13. BABrase8

Easton SIS owners

About 4-500 on mine. Still getting better, sweet spot opening up a little. 26.1 on the scale.
  14. BABrase8

Enlisted Graffix does it again

Why is the flag on the sleeve backwards?? Seems something got missed with that