Recent content by Bagz

1. Bagz

USPS

I used USPS mostly until the 2020 covid era hit and I haven't looked back since
  2. Bagz

USPS

UPS was $16 today for a bat from IL to NV(1700 mi) with $300 insurance just for comparison....
  3. Bagz

For Sale/Trade Monsta black sheep 25oz

Good deal here! If it was the el model I'd take it off your hands👍
  4. Bagz

For Trade Looking for asa Krecher 27

If you know what handle is on the Zombie that will help your cause as well...its either digital lazered on above grip if newer batch or under grip on older model I believe.
  5. Bagz

2021 ASA T Work Bat Reviews

@UncleMosk That DNA legacy will not last too long in 45° weather I wouldn't think, as it's m5 hype technology. GL
  6. Bagz

For Sale Trump X-Rocks 44/375 * SOLD *

If these were 52s I'd snag them up! GL
  7. Bagz

TPS Z1000 endloaded

Holy pinetar Batman! I bet there is No wobble with that amount on the joint connection Lo_OL...$75
  8. Bagz

What bat should I use?

That sheep will need 4-600 hits to get game ready. I'd use whichever has most hits on it but the 2021 kp23 is my pick because I prefer short barrels. If you prefer long barrels the krecher is hot out of wrapper basically. GL
  9. Bagz

For Sale/Trade 26oz ASA/USA Anarchy Amped

No sir bat was traded. Thanks!
  10. Bagz

Louisville Slugger Z2000 ASA NIW 26/34 End Load 2014 model

I had one of these gold models years ago..I thought these were complete junk and especially if hittitting 52s it was far from impressive! I'm not sure why these would be worth $400 unless the restrictor is out of it lol.
  11. Bagz

For Sale/Trade 26oz ASA/USA Anarchy Amped

Deal Pending 9-30-21 Bat traded and gone to Eadie8 LTT/S Anarchy Amped 26oz. 50 hits with no issues. Shoot me a trade offer ASAUSA//USSSA or $165 shipped to your door. I'll have pics up this evening but I do have some on my phone now as well. https://photos.app.goo.gl/4gLhp3nWb8mvojSh8
  12. Bagz

Anarchy Bats

I had that one as well and I agree. Maybe I had a defective s.d. but at 300 hits it felt mushy tater like with 52s lol
  13. Bagz

Anarchy Bats

@chile I want to try 1 of these but do these feel more midloaded or on the endloaded side? Barrel real soft? Tia @ShortYellowBus I had a 26 sour diesel and did not care for the loading on it a whole lot as it felt closer to midload and very soft with very little response on 52s jmo
  14. Bagz

For Sale/Trade Worth krecher 2021

$150-$165 for an used NR is what these go for. GL
  15. Bagz

New Bat like 2013 Juggernaut

2022 Juggy should be on point to the 2013 Juggy. Get with Chad aka milocoman here to get a new one