Recent content by Ballerz4Life

Softball.com:

1. Ballerz4Life

For Sale Easton B1.0 27oz WR

sold, thanks MR.PISSLE
  2. Ballerz4Life

Ressy WSE

I didnt get a chance, I mailed it last Monday and it came this morning,, the Navy with Orange Resmondo WSE is what they sent.. couldnt be happier.
  3. Ballerz4Life

Ressy WSE

I will do that, I was out of the game for a few years before this year so its been 5-6 years since I've sent one back...
  4. Ballerz4Life

Ressy WSE

I jusy retured my Black and White Resmudo WSE and was wondering if anyone knows what they are going to send me? Or is there a thread that showing what the send?
  5. Ballerz4Life

Elite pants vs Boombah

I wear a 38 real pants but 36 Boombas. First year my team is Switching too elites. How do they run in comparison?
  6. Ballerz4Life

LTB Flak Jacket earsocks

I know they exist, but they don't sell em
  7. Ballerz4Life

LTB Flak Jacket earsocks

I need orange and powder blue earsocks I they exist for my Flak jackets.. Anyone have them for sale? Also would radar earsocks fit on flaks? They look awfully similar...
  8. Ballerz4Life

LTS Stealth+ Comp SCN6 26oz

Bump, make an offer on the beagle puppy lol
  9. Ballerz4Life

For Sale 2 Tyga pants, 1 Boombah and 1 Rover plus 9 38, 40, 46

Cleaning out my closet of softball stuff to pay for medical bills. Black/Grey Tyga pants size 38x30 hemmed $20.00 **Sold** White/Grey Tyga pants size 40x32 $20.00 **Sold** Grey/Carolina/navy Boombah pants 46x32 $20.00 Grey/Black/Red Rover plus 9 Pants 46x32 $20.00 2 or $35.00
  10. Ballerz4Life

LTS Stealth+ Comp SCN6 26oz

I need to pay some medical bills so the pretty easton has too go. It literally has about 75-100 swings. 0 clicks, webbing or rattles. I had a SCN4 that I was waiting to break before I busted this out full time. And you know how durable these are. Check my name I have many good deals on this...
  11. Ballerz4Life

For Sale 27oz SCX14 and 27ox Worth Resmondo WSE Limited Edition

didn't undrstand "gift price" that i have read before
  12. Ballerz4Life

For Sale 27oz SCX14 and 27ox Worth Resmondo WSE Limited Edition

I am LTS my 2nd Batch Easton Synergy Extended SCX14, and my 27oz Worth Resmondo WS Edition. The SCX14 is like new, less than 100 swings, but already has good pop. I didnt play nearly as much ASA as I thought I would. I have included the serial, if that helps show its a 2nd batch. It swings...
  13. Ballerz4Life

JOHNNY, Tommy C.

JOHNNY, Tommy C.
  14. Ballerz4Life

2012 - the end is near....

So this may have been answered, but I am coming back after being out for a year after hip surgery... was looking to buy a bat... I use 1 bat for a few years and don't turn over often.. When will bats be out that are legal in 2013?
  15. Ballerz4Life

HA you did change your name

HA you did change your name