Recent content by ballump

1. B

GSL Bula Bash - Ashtabula, OH

Yes, unfortunately we realize this. This tournament has been the last weekend in Sept for 30+ years. Can't go against that tradition. There are people that have come to it 20+ yrs or more. I'm sure it will not hurt our World Tourney, maybe since it's a paper roster we get a few more C teams and...
  2. B

2014 GSL - BULA BASH (formerly the Geneva Grape Jamboree) Sept. 27 & 28 @ the Columbus / Massucci Ball Complex. OPEN - Paper Roster - Dbl Elim - $175 entry fee. Includes balls & umpires. Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & MVP. Plus, the winner gets their entry fee back. This is a GSL Sanctioned...
  3. B

2014 GSL - BULA BASH (formerly the Geneva Grape Jamboree) Sept. 27 & 28 @ the Columbus / Massucci Ball Complex. OPEN - Paper Roster - Dbl Elim - $175 entry fee. Includes balls & umpires. Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & MVP. Plus, the winner gets their entry fee back. This is a GSL Sanctioned...
  4. B

need clarification on bats/banned list

Most all 'local' leagues have their own legal bat list. Check with a league officer. (We @ GSL have been sanctioning many leagues in NEOhio and they all are different) As far as GSL Tournament Play goes: we follow the current USSSA Legal Bat List. 2014 is the last year for the old U-Trip...
  5. B

Bat rules

GSL Bat Rules The old stamp USSSA bats will still be allowed this year. No ASA only & NO Fastpitch Bats! Starting next year the new stamp will be required. Hope this helps.
  6. B

someone school me on gsl

MOJO Moneyball had 125 teams 2014 will be limited to 100. All on turf as Berliner now has 11 turf fields. The KOH will again have 60+ teams. The State tournament is NOT required as one of your ( 2 ) tournies to qualify for Worlds. Also, 'paper roster do not count toward your (2). Hope this helps.
  7. B

For Sale Jerseys (various sizes)

Cory, I want to get the Wiseguys jersey for my son. You gonna be @ Maple Saturday? LMK Thanks, John
  8. B

Near Pittsburgh

Call me. John Birch GSL NEOhio Director / UIC 440-463-2278
  9. B

Near Pittsburgh

Call Tom Bradley(Steeltown) @ 412-983-5177 He is the Director in your area.
  10. B

LTB ASA Tattoo 52/300

A D Starr - the are in Pittsburgh. 1-800-487-2448
  11. B

Bat question

throw you out? I haven't thrown you out in years Brian! :eek: You are always on your best behavior with me! LMAO
  12. B

Bat question

Original SCX2 This bat is legal to use in GSL. The same question & answer are posted on our National Website. www.gslsoftball.com :D
  13. B

LTB Christie Deis Memorial Tournament Ball Help

APEX Sports Contact the owner of APEX Sports - "the Best Damn Ball Period". William Wilson @ 1-740-705-2542 or [email protected] (I rep them up here in NE Ohio.) It will be faster for you to go thru him instead of me. We do not stock 52-275 or 300's but have access to them at a very...
  14. B

Christie Deis Memorial Tournament Ball Help

APEX Sports Balls Contact the owner of APEX Sports - "the Best Damn Ball Period". William Wilson @ 1-740-705-2542 or [email protected] (I rep them up here in NE Ohio.) It will be faster for you to go thru him instead of me. We do not stock 52-275 or 300's but have access to them at a...
  15. B

Afghanistan Packages

Afghanastan packages Just a little Thanksgiving * FYI * to my SBF friends who have helped and contributed(this wouldn't have started and grown without your help & generosity)::p I recieved word last night(around 4:30am after returning home from an all-night indoor tourney) that the 1st...