Recent content by bandylegs17

1. B

Best BP Balls for Senior Bats?

I've been using the grn/yellow Tattoo Spiners in warm weather and the blu/yel softer Spinners in fall and winter. I like them cause they're WATERPROOF. If you hit on wet grass no worries. Also, keep them in the house during winter. Any really cold ball can b a bat breaker.
  2. B

Your wooden poptoss mount, the picture you originally posted, have you improved or changed the...

Your wooden poptoss mount, the picture you originally posted, have you improved or changed the mount at all since the first one? Just curious. I'll be building one similar. Thanks, Roland
  3. B

Jim-mer stick...How are they weighted/balanced??

Can u do me a favor and put it on some sort of table or counter edge and find out where the tipping/balance point is and take a measurement from the end to that spot? I'm thinking a 3.5 would be best for me but just want to see how the balance is to a real bat... Thanks
  4. B

Jim-mer stick...How are they weighted/balanced??

Do they balance at approximately the same place as ...lets say a 27/28oz endloaded bat? What do u guys use...the 3.5 or 5lb model. 5 seems awful heavy...
  5. B

Need good ball comparison chart , COR/COMP from highest/hardest to lowest

Anyone seen a chart on the internet somewhere? Our slowpitch league is again looking at dumming down the game even farther. Weve been using 44/375s and ASA approved bats only. Someone in the organization wants the men to start using an 11", yes an 11" ball with a 275 comp..... So, Im looking...
  6. B

im interested in the white Miken you can call or text me at 541-761-1129 cell

im interested in the white Miken you can call or text me at 541-761-1129 cell
  7. B

Tattoo spinner NX3 balls

I love the grn/yellow ones. In over 2 years of use and lots of BP, no broken bats. They clean up really well. I always keep them in the house in a closet so they're at room temp. And yes theyre a little bit lighter in weight. If I wan't to go long, I'll use a Tatoo 44/375, Rock or Baden Fire but...
  8. B

Senior Bat List

What about the ORIGINAL Easton Synergy SCX2 ?? The original 1.20 1st generation-before they had to put a USSSA stamp on it- was as hot as the Miken Ultra 2 but admittedly had a smaller sweetspot. I've got 2 and for the ocassional non Miken Sr tournaments.