Recent content by bartfrizzle

1. bartfrizzle

Looking for Rawlings DCT

Looking for lightly used / used Rawlings first base mitt DCT — thanks!
  2. bartfrizzle

SP 125 or Rawlings 12.5 patterns?

Highest recommendation for Wilson SP125. Perfect glove for me. I have normal sized hands but very skinny wrists. SP125 just fits my hand ... better ... than a Rawlings 302 and Rawlings 208. Hard to describe exactly how/why.
  3. bartfrizzle

SP125 has arrived

Very nice. You're gonna love it. I liked my SP125 (Orange Tan) so much that I got a custom.
  4. bartfrizzle

Looking for feedback on custom design Rawlings 206

Will use it along with other gloves, won’t be the every day choice. Very good to know though!
  5. bartfrizzle

Nice, thank you! I like the chocolate brown a lot. I was really curious about a lot of what you mentioned: Horween vs regular black. And I heard the stamping rubs off — does it come off easily?
  6. bartfrizzle

Right, people won't even be able to see it because of the camo. Good thought
  7. bartfrizzle

I'll take any thoughts on how to make the glove better looking. The key things that I want are camo mesh and trapeze. If those two things are unchangeable, what else would you suggest?
  8. bartfrizzle

What do you think about my creation? https://customgloves.rawlings.com/design/b83a0012 (Edited: used link instead of photo) I'm set on camo mesh. Haven't had a mesh glove and camo just feels ridiculous and funny to me. I'm also set on a trapeze. For the leather, I don't have a black glove...
  9. bartfrizzle

Trapeze glove with tight handstall

Any Wilson options? I haven't heard much about the OT6.
  10. bartfrizzle

Sorry. I mean trap trap, not mod trap.
  11. bartfrizzle

But no trapeze :-/
  12. bartfrizzle

Got it. Really helpful. So if I went with a 303, should I get a regular 303 or 303FS? Either way I'm going TIP, just wondering if the FS model will change the fit one way or another.
  13. bartfrizzle

Dang, did not notice that! That's disappointing if the 302 will fit better than 303.
  14. bartfrizzle

Ah, thanks. According to the Rawlings custom builder, the 302 has "Average pocket depth, with a slightly more narrow width than a 303. Closes thumb to 4th finger and pinky." The 303 "Features an extra deep pocket depth and width. Closes thumb to pinky."