basilray's latest activity

• basilray
    basilray replied to the thread Official Last Bat 2024.
    0.500 on the night for Week 1 of play here in Minnesota. Didn't get much of any air under the ball, but was trying to hit liners...
  • basilray
    I've got a couple things sitting around that might work: 1. 2014 DeMarini One - 27oz, moderate EL, forget how much it was - Pretty...
  • basilray
    basilray replied to the thread Minnesota Thread.
    I'm supposed to start a league on 4/15 in Lakeville. That feels so excessively early, I'm just not ready.
  • basilray
    basilray reacted to Maximus Decimus's post in the thread Minnesota Thread with Haha Haha.
    Those early April tourneys that popped up aren't looking so hot anymore.
  • basilray
    Last week I was taking BP outside in a t-shirt, and today I made my kids put on reasonable jackets to leave the house. Thanks...
  • basilray
    I flirted w/ playing Perham last year. In-laws are up there, but if I went up there to play ball instead of socializing w/ the in-laws...
  • basilray
    basilray reacted to blakcherry329's post in the thread Knee pain? Change your shoes! with Like Like.
    blowing out an Achilles is my worst fear. I've seen two friends have Achilles tears from just changing direction. I stretch my calves on...
  • basilray
    basilray replied to the thread Knee pain? Change your shoes!.
    I currently roll w/ a pair of Nike trail runners, and find them visually hideous, but quite comfortable since I never leave the infield...
  • basilray
    basilray replied to the thread Bat shopping.
    I think there was a batch w/ bad paint adhesion. In one of the Anarchy groups on FB, they said they'd replace any affected. I haven't...
  • basilray
    basilray replied to the thread Where do you play?.
    Pretty much I only show up to pitch. I'll throw in an occassional guest appearance at C or 1B.
  • basilray
    basilray reacted to Committed's post in the thread Under the radar bats with Haha Haha.
    Don’t be a butthead or chicken, buy the Biff…