Recent content by Bballkking1

1. Bballkking1

Engineering Project: Field Condition

Are you talking about practice or games? No pre Are you talking about practice or games? No prep is offered for a practice or BP. I've played rec nights at probably a dozen parks in the midwest, Colorado, and Phoenix area. I do think the climate/weather in a region will affect which part of...
  2. Bballkking1

Teams/players do not have to conduct any field prep, I'd think that is pretty rare and a service that comes with our league entry fees. The biggest challenge of maintaining the fields was limited time during our work day. Ball field prep was probably 10% of our job duties and most employees...
  3. Bballkking1

What bat should I use?

.52 ASA League Krecher NIW Monsta Black Sheep KP23
  4. Bballkking1

What are you trying to develop? A prototype of what? I used to work for the local park district and maintained rec level fields for years.
  5. Bballkking1

Injuries

Sacroiliac joint problems have sprung up on me this year at 34. I believe I injured it either with a short fall/slip hiking down a mountain or while busting out/replacing a fence post and concrete ball. After a few crappy chiropractors I found one who identified the injury and is really helping...
  6. Bballkking1

2020 Wilson SP135?

Awesome, thanks. That should save me $100.
  7. Bballkking1

2020 Wilson SP135?

Anyone have an SP14? How does the quality and feel compare to any smaller a2000? I've got an ELO-B that is working well for me now 75% INF and 25% OF. I like the ELO-B in the INF (at 3rd) and as I near 35 years old going bigger in the OF looks good to me.
  8. Bballkking1

Failed compression test

Do they ever give your bat back?
  9. Bballkking1

Any The best view for Plate Ump...

Jokes on you guys, we yell about strikes from the OF as a joke.
  10. Bballkking1

For Sale 2014 Juggy 28oz and 2012 The One Sunday Swagger White 30oz

Sunday Swagger sold. Listening to all offers on the Juggy. Priced drop to $120 on Juggy
  11. Bballkking1

Deal pending on the Swagger.
  12. Bballkking1

These Bats didn't get used much. See the original grip on the Juggy. They rode in the bag for years which is the reason for the scratches just below the "D" in Demarini. No cracks or rattles, just missing paint. 2014 Juggy $130 NEW PRICE $120 https://imgur.com/gallery/vMY3T The One $60...
  13. Bballkking1

LTB LTB 27oz Fu-dawg/2014 juggy

I have a Fu Dawg I should be able to part with. I get confused what bat is what, it is either 27 or 28. I'll let you know when I get home tonight. text me at 708 651 1 zero zero too