Recent content by BBiskis

1. BBiskis

Onyx's entry

Looks like Onyx is joining the ASA space. Those that have swung them in the U-Trip scene, what can we expect? Starting at $220, worth considering?
  2. BBiskis

LTB Pop Toss

As title states looking for a Green Pop Toss.
  3. BBiskis

Legacy bat company

Been a minute, but is there an update on this? A lot of new companies entering the USSSA space, would suck to lose out on a new ASA competitor.
  4. BBiskis

Calling all first basemen! What glove do you use?

I use UA's Genuine Pro 13in, it's a budget HoH DCT and I'm a sucker for camel gloves.
  5. BBiskis

Gloveworks

Convinced me to order one of my own, have really been wanting a single post for my shelf.
  6. BBiskis

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Heart Of The Hide 12" PRO716SB-2USA

Looking primarily to sell my NWT & Keychain HoH. $205 Shipped for board members and will include a Rawlings mitt bag. I wear XXL batting gloves and the glove fits albeit snuggly.
  7. BBiskis

LTB-anarchy ambassador, pink, and demon. 26/27 oz

I got an Odin in a trade and the restrictor is starting to loosen up. Do I need a return/receipt? Or is it a service offered for free?
  8. BBiskis

Has anyone here ordered a Marucci CMOD yet? Seen a review?

I ordered a Cyprus and got the same glove "bag" I'd say if it was sold separately you'd be looking at a $50-75 price tag. I'll get photo's up soon.
  9. BBiskis

My CMOD arrived today. Working on getting pictures up.
  10. BBiskis

Glove Size Opinion

As a member @milocoman can get you some really great prices on the softballfans store. I picked up the PROBH34HT (13")to use in the outfield, would use it at 3rd if I didn't already have a glove for there. Absolutely beautiful glove. 12.5" Is also available and I would feel great about using it...
  11. BBiskis

For Sale Rawlings HOH DCT Horween

oh goodness
  12. BBiskis

For Sale Pro preferred 303

Beautiful glove, appreciate the text message! Just bought a horween 13 in.
  13. BBiskis

What gloves do you have available?
  14. BBiskis

LTB HOH Outfield glove. RHT, 12.5-12.75

Same here, pm sent.
  15. BBiskis

I ordered one in late February, with covid I'm not sure how that might delay it. But when it gets here I'll be sure to post some pictures.