Recent content by bceberhart

1. bceberhart

Ltb classic m's. There is a catch.

Long shot but.......We decided to jump into an all night tourny. We need classic M's. Anyone locates near Winchester or Fresericksburg VA that have any?? The catch is, the tourny is Friday night (2 days)
  2. bceberhart

LTB CF6 or CF7

Looking for 30/19, 29/19 or 30/20. can shift a little to the lighter side but nothing heavier than a 20oz. I can receive text @ 5406609508 as I am not on here a lot.
  3. bceberhart

Looking for a team in/near Deland FL

Bump......
  4. bceberhart

Thanks Man
  5. bceberhart

Just moved to the area and looking for a team Played D ball in SC. Hope to hear something soon. 540-660-9508
  6. bceberhart

Looking for a 32-22 SCN4b

I coach a 10U team and have a hard hitting girl that is swinging an aluminum bat. Looking for something better for her to swing. Let me know if you got one for sale!!
  7. bceberhart

LTB Rht catchers miy

My daughter is a pitcher and I need a catchers MIT. Anyone on here got one for sale.
  8. bceberhart

2012 mv-1

So forgive me for not knowing, but is this only going to affect the USSSA sanction or all leagues?
  9. bceberhart

2012 mv-1

Ya. How are they built different from what we currently use?
  10. bceberhart

2012 mv-1

Although the subject title was about the miken. I also had a question in all new 2013 bats.
  11. bceberhart

2012 mv1

I hope you have better luck than what I have read about them. Seems durability is in question. Sure hope not
  12. bceberhart

2012 mv1 durability????

Sad to hear...being the MV-1 is my favorite
  13. bceberhart

2012 mv-1

Saw it for sale. Wondering is should get it or just wait. What is going to be the difference on these bats? Looks the same to me astheticsly.
  14. bceberhart

what is YOUR best bat?

USSA= MV-1 Supermax ASA = Easton synergy Speed SRV3
  15. bceberhart

For Trade Cash for a 30/18

Thanks fellas. I got that synge from ehemi