Recent content by bdubbew

1. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Snaggs are they counting it as your return or do you still get to return if it breaks?
  2. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Well guessing its just like the mutants swung it tonight and it still kills the ball... lol I will keep ya updated
  3. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

I am having issues uploading the pics from my phone. For any of you who care or if someone will post it for me pm me ya phone number and i can text ya them
  4. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Lsx I understand that but lets say you spend 300 on a bat, it breaks bec of a defect within 30 days. You send it in, get a replacement and same thing happens. You now have a broken replacement bat you cant send in. A bat should last longer then that, I was asking if there were issues on the...
  5. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

If I use 3m i wont be able to return it will I?
  6. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

I am working will post pics later
  7. B

Wanted ASA telescoping?

Anyone having issues with the wanted telescoping (mine is the ASA w/ 200 swings)? The rubber piece came lose (at the connection) a few weeks back but didnt really bother me. Tonight I pick it up and someone/somehow telescoped it, handle was up in the barrel. I have owned my share of mutants...
  8. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Nothing? ??
  9. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Bump......
  10. B

LTB ultra II legacy

Would like 27oz let me know.
  11. B

Lefties Going Oppo...Why?

If he is really fast wouldn't it be smarter to hit the ball to right? Better chance of getting a triple? Ball will be behind him and its a long throw from right to 3? Just a thought
  12. B

Injury thoughts/opinions

I did the same thing to mine, thought I was done. I did the I.C.E method and with the help of tape/brace I was playing in bout 2 weeks. was only 75% but couldn't take not playing.. good luck. Also after a few days when some of the pain goes away write the alphabet with you big toe (with leg...
  13. B

glove relacing/rehabing

If you have another glove to use Just do it your self. Not really that hard Just takes a little time.
  14. B

dirty plays

Yep you figured it out.. good job
  15. B

dirty plays

I was pissed when he grabbed my arm I started his way and was stopped. I been having problems with my arm since then. He was playing RF and I was lead off that next inning so guess where I hit lol made him look stupid.