4. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale NR 26oz Miken Triad 3 (gold)

Price dropped to $90, can ship tomorrow morning
  5. Ben_Johnson41

Still available
  6. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale Mizuno GMP55BK (12.5")

Up for sale is a used 12.5" Mizuno GMP55BK. Glove is in good used condition. I have taken very good care of this glove over the last 2 years. Broken in pinky to thumb. I don't have large hands, nor do i wear a batting glove under the glove, so the finger holes have not been stretched out...
  7. Ben_Johnson41

Up for sale is a NO RETURN 26oz Miken Triad 3. Great bat, just started opening up and hits the ball great! This is one of my favorite bats that I've had in a while, but I'm done with softball for a while and won't be needing it. Bat is structurally sound with no issues aside from ground wear. No...
  8. Ben_Johnson41

Best ball with wood or composite

.52/275 or .52/300 are the best performing balls for wood bats.
  9. Ben_Johnson41

this years and last years legits are dirty

Yep. Only difference is in the paint, so no need for comparisons. That said, some of you guys are late to the party on the Legits...I switched last year and won't be looking back. I've been highly impressed with the performance and durability out of the 2014 and 2015 models.
  10. Ben_Johnson41

Elite Hoodies and Sweats Just Arrived...

How thick are the sweats? I've got some UA storm and like that thickness in comparison to my regar UA sweats...just wondering if these would be similar?
  11. Ben_Johnson41

Og Scx2 or SCX3

That's why I only compared composite Eastons. There's still only a very short list of comparable bats.
  12. Ben_Johnson41

Best Miken for hard balls

Just get the new DC41
  13. Ben_Johnson41

Og Scx2 or SCX3

1st batch SCX2 > any other composite Easton ever produced
  14. Ben_Johnson41

OG First Batch Freak ?

1st and second batches were no different except for the endcaps. 1st batches had a slight endload, otherwise they are the exact same.
  15. Ben_Johnson41

2015 worth legit resmondo reviews

Silly bat. Has been my gamer since week one and will likely continue to be for a good while.