Recent content by Benched02

1. Benched02

LTB Red knob DC 28

I have one with around 500 BP hits. I haven't touched it in almost 4 years. I haven't been active on here in almost the same amount of time so I'm unaware what they go for now.
  2. Benched02

Any tournies in October Upstate NY?

This place is fairly close to death when it comes to NY. Best bet is to look on Facebook. Theres a group called Upstate NY Softball
  3. Benched02

Ohio

Post this up in the Midwest forum.
  4. Benched02

BJ Fulk Elite, JH Legit Lite, Pink and Black JH 220

366ft was in this video? :p
  5. Benched02

This may sound stupid.....

^3m Spray Adhesive is used as well. Hate both of them, F's up your gloves, and gets all of over the place.
  6. Benched02

Hat Bill/Brim

I haven't worn a hat since flexfit started taking over. Oh yeah and I'm going bald as well..sniff
  7. Benched02

2016 Miken Freak Patriot Maxload BP

Knowing the typical NY players I've seen up here you're probably 5'6" and 150lbs.
  8. Benched02

how common are shaved bats in tourney play?

There was two guys on a team I played on in AZ that had never even come close to hitting one until they swung one. Granted it barely cleared the fence but an hr is an hr. I've lived/played all over the place and the crying at tournaments is all the same. If you're not winning you're...
  9. Benched02

How does the DC-41 Feel

I have a 28oz red knob DC41 and it feels heavier then my ST100H and CL22 in 28oz. The CL22 and DC41 have the same amount of hits and the CL22 is winning so far. But the ST100H...well yeah we all know about those.
  10. Benched02

Superdrafts?

http://www.kaidenkares.com/#!registration/c1kla
  11. Benched02

"The Jackhawk 9000... Available at Walmart"

Looking good, nice cuts.
  12. Benched02

Back in ASA, needing a new bat after the Easton bans

Granted I haven't swung anything else in ASA for the past 2 years. I haven't had anything making me want to put down my OG May98 when I do.
  13. Benched02

For Sale 4 SBF Full Sub Jerseys

^Ik, I forgot Elites run big.
  14. Benched02

LTB Worth EST (Blue/2001/14" shell/27oz)

I've got a 34/28 gold EST you can have if you pay shipping. I haven't swung it in yeeeeeeeaars.
  15. Benched02

For Sale 4 SBF Full Sub Jerseys

^^if he doesn't take the XL, I'll take it. Pm'd.