Recent content by Bengalfan

1. Bengalfan

No force out score

That may have been the similar situation we had also. Thank you for the reply.
  2. Bengalfan

No force out score

In your last sentence, "a runner being doubled off for leaving early", if that runner leaves early from 3rd and scores but after appeal is called out for leaving early or not tagging up, does that run still count. For some reason I think we had this occur years ago and thought the run counted...
  3. Bengalfan

Senior bats

Yeah, those things are crap. I will take them off your hands...even pay for shipping. Lol, sounds like they need more swings on them.
  4. Bengalfan

Senior bats

Have not swung the 2023 balanced 12" but know one of our sr players on league team swung it for a bit and he is softball royalty and hitting pro if there is one. He could probably make a wood bat look good, but sure he would not keep swinging it if it was not a good performing bat.
  5. Bengalfan

For Sale 2008 Worth Mutant Jeff Hall 34/26.5

I never said it was worth much now, I said it fetched a pretty penny in their time... might have had a flip phone :) I just responded to the person that said they were never worth over $200. I am not trying to justify his pricing, I don`t agree with it either.
  6. Bengalfan

I sold one for $350, but your opinion.
  7. Bengalfan

That is not true. These fetched a pretty penny in their time, Well over $200 maybe over $300
  8. Bengalfan

LTB LS z2000 26oz

Sorry Casey just realized we had messaged before so you have seen the one I have.
  9. Bengalfan

LTB LS z2000 26oz

Sorry said file was too big
  10. Bengalfan

LTB LS z2000 26oz

Is this the one you are looking for?
  11. Bengalfan

Senior bats

Ritch`s Superior Sr bat has a 1 year warranty. Pretty good bat I am told, but not one of the more popular models. And yes the Suncoast or Miken Gamer series as Ju25 has said are all good bats.
  12. Bengalfan

Senior bats

Ruckus is not a Sr. Bat and the Melee 2`s are great bats. Suncoast now makes the Melee 3 and like the Melee 2 comes in different barrel lengths and balanced or endloaded, 1 piece and 2 piece. Need more info on what you like to swing to give an opinion, 1 piece or 2 piece, endloaded or balanced...
  13. Bengalfan

LTB or LTT for Sr. Dudley Lift balanced 25oz

Thanks the offer but for not wanting a Dudley Doom.
  14. Bengalfan

LTB Reebok ASA Melee

Yeah I saw that was just wanting to clarify. Sometimes people get confused and don`t realize they are Sr. bats they are looking at. Maybe I am the one confused, did not know there was an ASA model even after searching.
  15. Bengalfan

LTB Reebok ASA Melee

Are you looking for the Sr. bat? Balanced or end loaded? Model # would help