Recent content by bhubner5

1. B

the Carolinas

LOL I couldn't believe they were getting beat like they were. I only watched one of their games and it wasn't too pretty
  2. B

the Carolinas

Not sure if this is the answer to your question or not, but Pure didn't have their full conference team this past weekend at beach. They had maybe 4-5 Pure guys. I know they had Haglund, Patrick Price, Bynum, Mackey, and Mooch
  3. B

USSSA umpires for 2018

You can't miss him, 7 foot tall ginger! Hahaha. Go Stros!
  4. B

the Carolinas

That was a pretty sweet drag bunt you had in that one game against D&D Cliff lmao
  5. B

the Carolinas

Devo, I talked with AO about what happened to y'all in MB for Freedom WW's and he said Travis was considered comp( which I have no clue why), along with trying to bring Kisselburg, Dylan McKinney, and CJ. He said y'all had like 6 comp players. Now are Freedom's classification on players...
  6. B

the Carolinas

Yea, I mean you're allowed 2 drops. They team I'm playing with, they have the pitcher classed so wrong it's not even comical. So that hurt us getting another drop down. Freedom is doo doo. Only a few directors that care. Saw last night on FB where everyone was giving Gregg hell, bc he wasn't...
  7. B

the Carolinas

I'm from Asheville and know most all the guys on Sofa King. I talked to Paul and told him no way I would protest y'all. But if y'all had your original team coming, nobody would be bitching. But when you add 3 comp players, then there's going to be an issue. Matt Kisselburg is comp, CJ is comp...
  8. B

the Carolinas

Dayyuuuummmmm
  9. B

the Carolinas

Is skip playing full time?
  10. B

the Carolinas

Were y'all missing any guys?
  11. B

the Carolinas

How'd you play Grainger?
  12. B

the Carolinas

You been hitting on/talking to my gf again???? hahaha
  13. B

the Carolinas

Yea I saw that after I wrote my comment. I'm stupid
  14. B

the Carolinas

There shouldn't be any ***** given in softball
  15. B

the Carolinas

I thought NSA WW's was pretty even across. Who had upper players? I know Kryptonite had Jody Ward and Steve O, but Jody won a C super world about 8 or 9 years ago. That was the only player i saw, besides Manny with you guys lol