Recent content by Big Al#55

1. Big Al#55

Military Worlds

Rosters were frozen today, were about about a month out. Should be some great battles this year. Looking at rosters a lot of teams have picked up some very good ball players. Let the chatter begin!!
  2. Big Al#55

2015 Military Worlds Tourney location proposal!!!

Packet is on usssa.com
  3. Big Al#55

USSSA Military Worlds

Lol.................
  4. Big Al#55

USSSA Military Worlds

Look under entry fee and format. I just copied it from the USSSA site.
  5. Big Al#55

USSSA Military Worlds

2015 USSSA Military World Tournament AUGUST 6-9, 2015 South Commons Complex Columbus, GA Congratulations! Your team has qualified to enter the 2015 USSSA Military World Tournament. There will be Men’s Varsity “A”, Men’s Varsity “B”, Men’s Intramural, Men’s Over 40, Mixed and Women’s...
  6. Big Al#55

USSSA Military Worlds

You guys must be looking at the wrong packet because the one I see says 3gg.
  7. Big Al#55

USSSA Military Worlds

Its a 3gg and varsity A will probably be round robin then bracket as usual but I will hit up Dustin and make sure.
  8. Big Al#55

2015 USSSA Military Worlds

Pony, there will be close to 100 teams there, let's just have one big bbq at the park. Class 6 and commissary are minutes away from the park.
  9. Big Al#55

Plans are for the A's to be played at the baseball stadium hitting stadium Zn's to mirror what the winner will see at the majors!!
  10. Big Al#55

Semper should host a social one night!!
  11. Big Al#55

I live in Chattanooga TN lol.
  12. Big Al#55

You guys will love the complex. It's a short ride from Atlanta and there's plenty of hotels. Teams should also look to lodge on Ft. Benning. Columbus loves softball and the military! 8 fields and a stadium!!
  13. Big Al#55

GTG Decadus

Decadus is GTG!
  14. Big Al#55

USSSA Military Worlds PCB

Looking at the forecast, there should be no pool play. They need to seed off points and roll right into bracket play.
  15. Big Al#55

For Sale Good sticks

bump...........................