Recent content by Big HorHay

1. Big HorHay

Dominant hand on bottom?

what is the best ASA bat for a person that swings bat with their dominant hand on the bottom?
  2. Big HorHay

Stupid ringers!

You call them ringers. They are probably calling you guys a bunch of sand bagging former high school and college baseball players that shouldn't have been planing in the d rec division.
  3. Big HorHay

Was told I wasn't able to bat :(

wow there are alot of butt hurt people in this thread. Does it hurt to sit down and type or do you guys have to stand up and do it?
  4. Big HorHay

Hitting up the middle

Its your fault. Never have a girl pitch. You can never assume a batter has bat control.
  5. Big HorHay

asa 2008 bats banned?????

I heard that you can swing any asa bat as long as you have a valid receipt dated 2009.
  6. Big HorHay

nocal/socal dbags...

you know your Members only jacket is not in your closet. You probably still wear it.
  7. Big HorHay

nocal/socal dbags...

I am going to put away my ****ies shorts and flat brim hat and start sporting a helmet and gold pants. No one is ever going to accuse me of being a douche again.
  8. Big HorHay

nocal/socal dbags...

Since I am a Mexican that wears ****ie shorts, wears a pretty gangster drifit, and on occasion wears my flat brim hat backwards I find this thread very entertaining. If wearing tight baseball pants, dating your fat cousin, and not playing everyday because the weather sucks makes you a better...
  9. Big HorHay

fielders glove for large hand

You know what they say about guys with large hands. They tend to wear larger gloves and have trouble throwing because they get their giant fingers wrapped around the ball.
  10. Big HorHay

Pitcher threw his glove at batter running to first

I get what youre saying and agree with you. But I think that hitters are way more sensitive than pitchers about this issue. If a player interprets any sign of disrespect their answer seems to be "middle's open."
  11. Big HorHay

I am not defending the guy you played against. I am sure he is a jerk and bad things tend to happen to jerks. Ironically it is my experience that when pitchers open their mouth and start to talk the opposing tries to close it with a ball shot back at their face. Kudos to your team for not trying...
  12. Big HorHay

It is really hard to keep your composure sometimes when people intentionally hit a softball at your face from 50 feet away.It is really easy to say the pitcher is a *****, he doesnt know how to use his glove, its part of the game,etc..... When people hit the ball at me I sometimes lose my cool...
  13. Big HorHay

26oz bat feels like I'm swinging a twig

I would buy the 28oz. The salvo seems to feel lighter than its listed weight. The 27oz would probably be too light for you.
  14. Big HorHay

Custom glove

I have a Diaz and love it. Its good for the price.