BIGC2007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For now we are really busy, so I'm working 5 and 6 days a week. A normal 40 is Monday through Thursday. As far as supplements I take creatine and protien shakes if that counts.
    Well I'm really tryin to do both. I'm 6'0 230 and would like to lose a little fat and build muscle. I usually get going for a good 2 or 3 months and hit plateau so I kinda get lazy. My first question would be when is the best time to work out? I work in a toolbox plant 10 hours a day so I try and workout before work but that is like 2am. If I lift after I'm lacking energy.
    Hey Big C, I know you don't know me obviously!! lol, but every single one of your posts that I have read are real man. There are too many people on this site claiming to be great ball players and critisizing people for there posts and things going on in their life. Its cool to meet a dude as big, intimidating, and as humble as you man. Big C keep it real baby!! If you can post a video sometime so I can see ya hit. As soon as the weather breaks I'll do the same. I'd also like to hear about your workouts as well if you don't mind. I'm not getting the results I would like to to and can see very plainly you know what your doin. Can you help a little? TTYL bro
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…