Recent content by bigcam406

1. bigcam406

KY- Kram n Yell

KY- Kram n Yell
  2. bigcam406

2022 USSSA KP23 (yellow/white)

I don't want to hijack a thread but I was wondering if the '23 KP 23 was any better? Grabbed one recently on sale up here but not too many reviews on it. The reviews I did see were both positive and so so. Any information would be appreciated as to what I can expect from this bat. Thanks.
  3. bigcam406

What year did composite "hot out of the wrapper" bats start being sold?

The first one I remember was the 2016 Miken Freak 12. Was using a 2014 Easton L5 to that point. What a difference...
  4. bigcam406

An exciting 2 men ver. poptoss pitching machine. check out the videos!

It's great that they are improving the product. My question is how are they getting more distance out of the pitches when everything is the same except the new release mechanism? Does the new version have a different and stronger coil spring? Also I'm curious how a new solo version with this new...
  5. bigcam406

LTB OG Miken Freak

Sorry but my Freak 12 is my favourite, even better than my Freak 30. Good luck finding one though. Pretty hard to find.
  6. bigcam406

Dunkky's swing evolution from Tee to poptoss today.

Thanks. I am going to call them soon to obtain the new metal valves. Very curious to see what the new version is all about.
  7. bigcam406

Any Difference Between A 2019 and 2021 KP 23?

Im aware that one is a 220 and the other is a 240. I am just wondering if there is a difference in performance between the 2. The vids and reviews are all very positive for the 21 version, despite it failing compression quickly. Im not worried about that aspect of it.
  8. bigcam406

Any Difference Between A 2019 and 2021 KP 23?

Just wondering if there would be any difference between the 2. Have been gaming a '19 version and enjoy it, but after watching some vids on the '21 version, im curious if its an improvement over the '19 version based on the reviews. Anyone compare the 2? I will be using it for league play so I'm...
  9. bigcam406

Still have 2 2014 L5's that I use for cold weather. Each has over 5 thousand hits on them and they are no worse for wear. Perform great.👍
  10. bigcam406

I have been watching vids on the 2021 KP and it has intrigued me. Every one that I watched praised the heck out of it for being so hot out of the wrapper. Seems that if you are using hard balls and are prone to compression testing, it would be a waste of coin, but for the average beer league and...
  11. bigcam406

Dunkky's swing evolution from Tee to poptoss today.

Any word on the release of the new version? I have the latest version that has served me well for the past 2 years, except an issue with the air valves, which I replaced. I was on the website recently and saw that they replaced the valves with metal ones now, so I was thinking of getting them to...
  12. bigcam406

2021 Fireflex 240 1 piece

Yes, I saw their vid on it. I was looking for info on it, as it was on sale up here and I never heard of it, only the 2 piece. They seemed to enjoy hitting with it in their video. Im liking it as well.
  13. bigcam406

2021 Fireflex 240 1 piece

Just picked one of these up new for cheap. Very impressed with it, considering it's a 1 piece. Broke it in using 40 and 44/375's, now just using 52/300 league balls. Anyone else have any experience with this bat? Very under rated IMO.
  14. bigcam406

latest bp with poptoss. and swing advice.

You will enjoy it for sure. Even though I had timing issues with mine, I still left the field with a smile on my face. Another thing I noticed was I felt more exhausted afterwards using the pop toss compared to using a tee, after hitting the same amount of balls. Let us know how you make out...
  15. bigcam406

Green Pop Toss - My Setup & BP

I used the Poptoss with the new valve this past weekend. It worked perfectly for the first 100 balls hit, then it started acting up, either not launching at all, or launching too soon. I had it set for 12 seconds which works for me getting set in the box, but after fiddling with the dial, I got...