Recent content by bigdrew56

1. B

For Sale/Trade 12.75 worth legit

sent pm to you
  2. B

For Sale/Trade Pix of re lace jobs by webmouth247

thanks Web love it, ill use it tonight!!
  3. B

For Sale worth liberty advanced. 12.75"

Just Pm'd u hit me back
  4. B

For Sale Rawlings HOH Heart of the hide oxblood pronp5 cheap

ill take it..... sent you a pm let me know...
  5. B

For Sale orange an green ssk 13inch glove

id do $60 on it if you cant get it sold for what your asking. let me know or pm me.
  6. B

thanks again Web my son loves his rawlings Gold glove with the red lace, his team colors this year is black and red so he is juiced... he showed up with it first day of practice and all the boys went crazy over it. thanks again
  7. B

For Sale/Trade Show us your Worth Liberty Advanced

very nice.... hope my new Libby looks as good.
  8. B

sorry not really looking for 13" would prefer 12.75 or 12.50 in H web or Mod trap open back or mod open back. thanks,
  9. B

can anybody give me a lead on where to look for Worth Libby's or advanced? ive been on here but always seem to miss it to the next guy, been on ebay but gettn harder and harder to find. looking for LA128MT or basically open back Hweb or Mod Trap... white palm please pm me or respond if...
  10. B

thanks web, im Tank's brother... the look on my son's face was priceless he was smiling ear to eat bro, he loves it. thanks again, he wants his rawlings done now and my Mizuno so ill get it to tank soon to bring to you. thanks again.
  11. B

LTB worth 12.75 or 13 libby

looking to buy worth 12.75 or 13 worth liberty i would love a LA128MT if anyone is looking to part. black and white glove preferred, but pm me or contact if looking to part with worth liberty's. thanks,
  12. B

Cant wait to see how my son's little Wilson A1000 turns out, he is ready to send you his Rawlings to get red laces lol!
  13. B

For Sale Worth Liberty 13" H web

Is it still For Sale... or gone..
  14. B

For Sale 13in black worth toxic glove

Is it Sold.....
  15. B

LTB Looking to Buy Worth La128mt

Looking to buy a Worth LA128mt if anyone has one or want's to part with one. Pm me or respond Thanks,