1. bige2401

For Sale Multiple Bats

Anybody interested?
  2. bige2401

For Sale Multiple Bats

Christmas Time Bump
  3. bige2401

For Sale Multiple Bats

Heading out in a bit, and I will take all of the bats with me in case anyone wants to snag one. Offer up.
  4. bige2401

For Sale Multiple Bats

Prices dropped by $10.00 each
  5. bige2401

For Sale Multiple Bats

Just a heads up, I'm heading out of town Friday evening, so I won't be able to check this or ship after Friday 4:00 pm CDT. Offer away folks.
  6. bige2401

For Sale Multiple Bats

Daughter is going in for major surgery next week (12/9/19). She'll be laid up through her 16th birthday and Christmas. Just looking for some travel funds and extra money. Prices shipped OBO. 27 oz - Anderson RocketTech CK ($70.00) 28.5 oz - Worth Gold EST ($60.00) 28 oz - Easton Stealth Comp...
  7. bige2401

For Sale 16 Bats

Oof DDW is all beat up...not for sale.
  8. bige2401

For Sale 16 Bats

Some old school, some without new USSSA stamps...I've been out of it for a year and off the board, so I have no idea what's going on with prices, etc. Consider this a price check thread? I'll do a little research later and start to add prices, but please know, I may be way off base. None are...
  9. bige2401

For Sale Selling a Few

Sorry folks, I've been away. I will answer all messages now.
  10. bige2401

For Sale Selling a Few

Updated prices
  11. bige2401

For Sale Selling a Few

Got it.
  12. bige2401

For Sale Selling a Few

I need to sell just a couple, or a few. All are for sale, but I am not selling all. I recently got a speeding ticket in one of those small towns where it goes from 75 to 45 in about 20 feet, so I got about 300 bucks to raise for that. The rest are for my fall league I'm starting. If my...
  13. bige2401

Sno Cone Hut Logo

I've mocked up an idea for a logo but don't have the software or outside the box thinking to pimp it out. If you're interested let me know and I can send you my drawing and how much you would charge to get it right. Thanks E
  14. bige2401

LTB Mixed Assortment 26-28 ounces

My phone decided to end its life last night...RIP phone. If you have texted me, etc. please know I'm not ignoring you. PM me if you have something. E