Recent content by bighitter319

1. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

And a old beat up titleist balata.
  2. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Lol. Ntz enjoys thinking about guys sucking each other off in dirty public bathrooms. Watch out fellas. Hes comin for... And on ya. Smdh.
  3. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Not quite that bad bro. Lol
  4. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Its such a small group of ppl that compete... That we all know each other and were all friends. Much like the softball community. You travel from town to town... And its the same guys... Staying in the same hotels... Trying to accomplish the same goal. Bring home the belt and 250,000$. We...
  5. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

^^^^^^ lmao. Actually seen that from guy out of Georgia.
  6. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Thats a valid point.
  7. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Check again bro... Ball speed of 2013 champ was 222. Believe ryan winter has ball speed record if I'm not mistaken at about 224.2. Have to check that to make sure though. The scene is awesome. Rock music going on in the background while ur hitting... Guys trash talking each other on the tee...
  8. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

U know... Instead of saying... Lulz 343... He should have said... "Thanks for ur service. Cus of guys like you... I can sit here ripping on ppl to make myself feel better cus I'm a nobody and will never amount to anything."
  9. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Very true. Lol.
  10. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

I'd offer up a few stories.... But I'm sure homos like that trip ****face would have a field day bitching that a video wasnt posted so it bull****. We dont need to add to the only thing they r... Or ever will be good at in their lives.... Anymore then I already have.
  11. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

Hey trip.... Proof is in the video. Ive been there. U hit a ball 335-343 in freezing temps and wind in ur face at 20+ mph... Then come talk ****. Only then will u have earned the right to even start to talk ****. But I'm sure a guy like you would prolly.... Trip.... Over his shoelace walking...
  12. bighitter319

Long drive competitions

U want some legitimate advice from someone who has been to the world championship... 3 times... Listen up. It doesn't matter how big u are... Or who much u weigh.. 2 of our greatest champions were under 5'10 (sadlowski and zuback). Its all in speed, launch, spin. To realitsticlly think you...
  13. bighitter319

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Hello all.
  14. bighitter319

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

No.... Jury was serious... Get the puck off our thread. Ur madison bitches r not worthy of reading the greatness that is the waukesha bp thread!!! On a side note... Was informed that the "s.s.c.e." will not be at toga this season and moving to kb-big bend. (Coach house). Only one team signed...