Recent content by bigjr85

1. bigjr85

gmelt#24 is definitely GTG!!

Just completed a deal and it went very smooth. Wouldn't hesitate in dealing with GMelt again! Great communication and quick delivery. Thanks bro. G :D
  2. bigjr85

bigjr85 is GTG

Paul, you have a wonderful holiday brother! Thanks again for a smooth and painless transaction. Don't hesitate gang, great guy! Gary :D
  3. bigjr85

Tater67 is GTG

Don't worry about this guy, quick payment. Hope he enjoys his new toy. Thanks brother and have a wonderful Turkey Day! G :D
  4. bigjr85

Balls51 is GTG!!!!!!

Hey, thought I'd let everyone know that Alex is good to go. We had an issue with the post office and lost the bat he sent me. He was all over the claim process and got me the $$!! Great guy and communication. Don't hesitate to deal with Alex. Thanks again bro. Gary :D
  5. bigjr85

CrimeDog24 is GTG!!!

Let me just say the Steve pays real quick!! Smooth deal, no worries gang! Thanks brother for a smooth deal. G :)
  6. bigjr85

Golferfreddie is GTG!!!!

Man, talk about fast payment! I think it was a new worlds record. No worries here with Clint, great guy! Thanks again bro, enjoy the bat. G :)
  7. bigjr85

Anyone heard from Cory Wagner???

Hope no one has to deal with this guy again!!
  8. bigjr85

back to the top for more eyes to see!
  9. bigjr85

Thanks again brother for the help! :)
  10. bigjr85

Bro, Thanks for the assist. Just posted a thread on the feedback forum. Hopefully this helps. :)
  11. bigjr85

That sucks about the mom issue!!! Hope things get better, I bet he's growing like a weed!! :)
  12. bigjr85

Bert, great to hear from you brother! Family is doing well, I've got one graduated now. Hows your boy doing? I'm just stirring things up again to see if I can get closer on this issue! Gary
  13. bigjr85

This is the address I have on him. Cory Wagner 2551 Kenworth Rd. Nanaimo, British Columbia V9T 3M4
  14. bigjr85

Never received that email address. I should try it. Is this address for a guy from Canada? Thanks. :)
  15. bigjr85

Just wondering if anyone has heard from this SOB????? Trying to open this up again and see if I can get my money back with some interest??? It's been over 2 years. See threads below. Thanks. Gary http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=41715...