Recent content by BigRB

1. BigRB

This place used to be the bomb.

YES! that was the one...I remember one pic of her with a boob out and a kid on the teet!
  2. BigRB

This place used to be the bomb.

who was the chick that hosed folks outta bats, then was blasted all over here for years? was some guy's girl on here if I recall, remember the social media tracking or her was on point, too...along with like 20 posts of "ship the bat, wh8re" on all her posts, lol...
  3. BigRB

Any Worth PST Love Still Out There?

there's just something about hitting with a long shell that makes me smile...just picked up another ASA one last month, have had pretty much every model in my bag through the years.....Long shell Vandy 28 was redic
  4. BigRB

Wilson "Glove Day Series"???

I have been eying up one as well, lol
  5. BigRB

Wilson "Glove Day Series"???

Anybody have any info on these? Are they PI's? Description makes it seem like it, no? The A2000® Glove Day Series gloves traveled throughout Florida and Arizona to big league camps this spring. All these models were hand-molded and shaped for the best talent in the game by Glove Master...
  6. BigRB

Hip replacement?

also had a teammate who ended up having multiple hip replacements on the same leg in his 30's took him awhile but was back on the field in about a year after the last of the surgeries, was able to basically make a full comeback for a few years
  7. BigRB

New options on Wilson Custom Builder

isn't the cut cut for the 1799 different between the a2000 and a2k mods? thought i i remembed reading that somewere? also saw on instagram that yiu can now get the ring finger embroidered which i thought was cool
  8. BigRB

Looking for some insite on this glove (Wilson A2000)

Could be Kevin McReynolds, he used an A2000, looks like an XLO, too
  9. BigRB

Power Bolt gloves?

I think those were sold a while back at D!ck's, probably like7-8 years ago...
  10. BigRB

Glove Wrap and Snowman thingy

i tracked down the green snowman thing, will post picture tomorrow, but cant find the wrap...damn kida, lol...i do like thenone you posted, Annasdad, tjough
  11. BigRB

Glove Wrap and Snowman thingy

Guys, hoping somebody can help me find a totally random item- I used to have a glove wrap and plastic ball thingy to help shape the glove and preserve its shape...i can find a few online, but not the one I used to have (my kid lost it) . The one i had had a red wrap that was in a figure 8...
  12. BigRB

Return Question

I've always said i got it as a gift..
  13. BigRB

Any deals on a trout out there?

Committed (James) took care of me, got a great deal on a trout for my kid :)
  14. BigRB

eternally recovering from rotator cuff surgery

eternally recovering from rotator cuff surgery
  15. BigRB

Project Gloves: Show us your work, BEFORE & AFTER

wow, thats a great job on the A2000, man!