Recent content by bigwignj

1. bigwignj

2024 Challenge Cup

I think I’m just leaving my Louisvilles at home this week and just bringing my anarchy’s for mixed C. Not trying to possibly crack any of my game bats in a throw away tournament before the season even starts.
  2. bigwignj

I’ve been off this board since 2014

James sent Pilla a email. They already took the bump away. That has to be the quickest reclass in utrip history.
  3. bigwignj

I’ve been off this board since 2014

Condo. What’s up dude. Glad to see your back. Following your kids wrestling on your Facebook page. Maybe I’ll make it over to Palmer a few times this year for league ball. Gonna make one last run this year with evans trucking (Donnie Johnson, Jake Winsor) for ASA in PA. I think our utrip team in...
  4. bigwignj

Usssa worlds

5 of our 6 games were on red marrucci
  5. bigwignj

Usssa worlds

Pilla sending us threatening text messages. Lol. We had a bat test “extremely low” during bat testing so he confiscated it and said he was going to digitally weigh it, which he did and it weighed as stickered. So then he asked who’s bat it was, where we got it, to which we told him, RIP from...
  6. bigwignj

Usssa worlds

We finished 4-2, lost to Russel Auto Body in extras with a bump left down 1. 😔 heart breaking loss but nobody was really too mad since we all had early AM flights back home that we didn’t have to change and it was already 9pm since the fields were so far behind and we would have had to play 2...
  7. bigwignj

Usssa worlds

Bracket changed. We play a team from Massachusetts now and if we win we play @TWmccoy team, assuming they also win.
  8. bigwignj

Usssa worlds

Good start time. Tough draw. We play the Amish boys that we’ve already played a bunch of times this year from PA. They’re a really tough squad. I think we’ve split with them this season between ASA and utrip. Then if we win, we could possibly play another jersey team that we play against all...
  9. bigwignj

Usssa worlds

C with Deluxe Bakery
  10. bigwignj

Minnesota Thread

We’d get ORD 2nd game assuming we both win. Maniax are in the other side of the bracket.
  11. bigwignj

Minnesota Thread

What’s the scouting report on these MN teams coming down to Virginia this weekend? Minnesota Maniax and Oak Ridge Dental. Dunno if there are anymore but those are the only 2 that have a team in the usssa database.
  12. bigwignj

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

you post like you’re 75
  13. bigwignj

ASA/USA of PA states

Forgot to report back. Apparently with your $10 parking you got a raffle ticket for a bat raffle. I didn’t win. The bar was still closed. The concession stand was also closed but they had a tent with a grill cooking up breakfast sandwiches and burgers and ****. The fields themselves were in...
  14. bigwignj

ASA/USA of PA states

Playing as a pickup for ASA D states tomorrow in Drifton. It’s 7 teams and they charge $10 a car to park now for “field maintenance fees”. Will report back.
  15. bigwignj

Dudley Thunder ZN hard core Pro M

Kind of off topic. No way these easton tantrum 1 pieces are passing compression after one tournament. These bats are as good as my 220s that are flirting pass/fail. And I’ve put like 25 swings on it. They are kind of weird though. Like the exit speed isn’t that great. My gennys hit line drives...