Recent content by BillyLitt

1. BillyLitt

LTB Easton Ghost USSSA 32/22

My daughter has a USSSA tournament end of this month and she's swinging an ASA model. I'd hate to spend full price for a month, but I want her to be comfortable. The bat manufacturers know how to play this game!!!
  2. BillyLitt

LTB Easton Ghost USSSA 32/22

I'm searching for one of these. Let me know if anyone has one available.
  3. BillyLitt

For Sale 2015 DeMarini CF7 30/20

Sorry...it's sold.
  4. BillyLitt

Dropping the price to $150.
  5. BillyLitt

Had this bat for one season and 12U player outgrew it. Still in good condition with original bat grip. Well taken care of. Still has plenty of life left! Looking for $150 shipped. Will accept Paypal. CF7 30/20 Pic1 by BillyLitt posted Feb 12, 2017 at 7:09 PM CF7 30/20 Pic2 by BillyLitt...
  6. BillyLitt

For Sale Lot of (8) Metal Bats

No one wants the Carl Rose? It's actually in really good shape, no dents or other visible damage.
  7. BillyLitt

I sent you a PM.
  8. BillyLitt

I'm throwing these bats in the trash real soon, so if any of you muscle heads want them, let me know.
  9. BillyLitt

Paypal charges a little extra when receiving money. If you send it as a gift, it doesn't. If you wanted to send it not as a gift, I want you to kick in a couple extra dollars to cover that charge.
  10. BillyLitt

$35 gifted or pay the upcharge and I'll ship it to you. It's in good condition. I just grabbed and ran my hand up and down the barrel and didn't feel any dents.
  11. BillyLitt

G4T...Even if you did offer me something for the entire lot, I wasn't going to screw the first guy who already committed in buying a few of them. I don't operate that way. Once I received his payment, I replied to you telling you they were gone. He got a good deal, by the way. If you want...
  12. BillyLitt

I didn't use that KSP much at all. I bought it used, but when I got it, it looked like new. The only bat that is banged up pretty good is the TPS player series. The TPS Dirk has some paint peeling, but the bat itself is fine. The others are all decent. I'll be honest...I want to get a...
  13. BillyLitt

No pingy sound. It hits as well as expected for a singlewall bat.
  14. BillyLitt

$50 28oz or 30oz Worth CU31 Carl Rose Powercell (missing weight sticker) SOLD 30oz Anderson KSP Pending$35 28oz Easton React Motherload SX50 Pending$25 26oz DeMarini Bruiser $35 30oz TPS Louisville Tourney Player Series (some dents) SOLD 28oz TPS Louisville C405 Dirk Andorff (end cap paint...
  15. BillyLitt

LTB LTB Youth Catcher Fastpitch Mitt

Does anyone have one they are looking to get rid of? I need one for my team and I'd like to get one that is already broke in. Anything out there?