biscodave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i got to go watch "the event"
    Talk to Darren and find a time when you guys can get together, now that things have gotten slower I'm pretty much free anytime tell Balinda and Dave I said hi
    ttys
    just playing wed, thurs and the pirates on friday. yeah, fred is still there. although i think he's calmed down some since i told him we were more interested in drinking than trying to win at all costs.

you've never called me to play.
    I call B.S I tried to call you once and never heard from you for 3 weeks it is Sunday nights and mainly late night, we might need some help this Sunday playing our arch rivals
    yeah she was working the day she found out. Totally blindsided us, she went in for a regular check-up and they couldn't find the heartbeat 8 hours later she was delivering James.

no it was mens div. 9 we suck I think we have only won one game all fall. it has been a major pain in the ass getting people to show up for games
    that's good that angela is doing better. was she still working before? was this coed you were playing
    much better, Angela finally left the house yesterday to go out with some friends and she is in better spirits. It has been a journey for sure, I just noticed that some guy lost his kid today too

played against Noah last night, he is fat now lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…