Recent content by Biscuit

1. Biscuit

I need a SS

I need a SS in San Diego I need a SS on my Co-Ed team in San Diego.. we play sundays with VAVI in Pt. Loma.. email me at [email protected] if ur interested.. my season has started so i need a guy quick.
  2. Biscuit

Need Players for Co-Ed Team In San Diego

we will be playing on Thursdays or Sundays depending on the number of players I get to commit in the next day or so.. if enough people commit by Wednesday we can play on Sundays if not then the season will start on July 22nd.. the fees will be 65 per.. its a VAVI league playing in Normal Heights...
  3. Biscuit

Need Players for Co-Ed Team In San Diego

I have 5 players already and believe it or not its guys I am in need of to complete my team.. We will be playing in a VAVI league in SD.. real competitive coach so if ur not down to win you need not apply.. all positions needed.. there is a few days to play on that we can choose from so whatever...
  4. Biscuit

lookin for DoubleJ

I have a game with DoubleJ tomorrow night.. I will ask him whats up then dudes..
  5. Biscuit

lookin for DoubleJ

dude I know DoubleJ.. hes having some computer problems at this time and hasn't been able to respond to you or anyone for that matter.. as for the bats I dont know and I will ask him for ya..