Recent content by bl22

1. bl22

GTG Ferrari1

Just did bat deal with him. Great guy to deal with, was in communication all them time. No problems at all.
  2. bl22

may have a NIW for you at home have to check if it is a 2011 not sure it is 27oz balance usssa...

may have a NIW for you at home have to check if it is a 2011 not sure it is 27oz balance usssa shoot me a email or number I can send you pics of it shortly
  3. bl22

For Sale/Trade 5 bats miken worth and easton

Can send pic of bats trying to get pics loaded but at work right now. Trade looking for is for a 26.5 USSSA Miken Mafia only bat I'm interested in right now. prices are gifted or pay the fees will ship USPS prority Miken Recoil NSA Balanced 26oz $100 About 400 swings serial # 02850443...
  4. bl22

Rules Clarification

1. Your dhh does not count toward the 2 hr your team gets he is allowed to hit hr every time he comes up 2. If dhh gets walked anybody in line up can hit the hr until he comes to bat again and it does not count towards your 2 hr limit.
  5. bl22

GTG GTG Hump77

Did a deal with him last week on a bat. He stayed in contact the whole time and even text me to make sure I rec'd the bat. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Was Very smooth transition from start to finish. Thanks Again Hump77
  6. bl22

For Sale 28oz. UTrip NanoTek

Sent u message on bat
  7. bl22

GTG bbomber4 GTG

Do not hesitate doing business with bbomber4 GREAT communication on the whole deal, he even shipped first. Top notch guy
  8. bl22

For Sale/Trade 28oz asa maxload recoil and 28oz ASA stamped Tomahawk

recoil back up for now deal fell thru
  9. bl22

For Sale/Trade 28oz asa maxload recoil and 28oz ASA stamped Tomahawk

28oz maxload asa recoil Returnable but don't have a reciept, my best guest 200-300 swings Asa stamps are not visable bat is solid been in my bag for almost 2 years Bat is hot just don't play much ASA anymore. $200 includes paypal and shipping Trade pending with bbomber4 28oz Nokona Tomahawk...
  10. bl22

Looking for 30oz bats?

I have a 30 oz scn2 FS WR maybe 100 swings no spider webbing little endcap wear $260 obo can send pics if any one would like to see it Thanks
  11. bl22

Lts scn2

30 OZ WR maybe 100 swings no spider webbing some endcap wear should be able to see in pics can send more pics if want. have not swung bat this year yet. Just sitting in closet. $300 obo sorry no trades. thanks for looking
  12. bl22

Fitzpat got your message way late I was out of town. I wouldn't of been able to play this Sat...

Fitzpat got your message way late I was out of town. I wouldn't of been able to play this Sat. My travel team is playing in Trufant the 18th for a fundraiser and on the 25th the team will be in Warsaw,in playing in a NIT. Keep me in mind for future touney's thou. Has anybody hit a 600' bomb yet...
  13. bl22

93chromedaytona

don't hesitate to buy from him hooked me up on a great deal for a couple of bats. couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.
  14. bl22

Ltb easton

sunday bump
  15. bl22

Ltb easton

looking for 2-28 oz scn12bh niw with return on them looking for best deal Thanks for your time