Recent content by blinkimgone04

1. blinkimgone04

Freak12 USSSA

I'm loving mine... my 27 is 26.6 on the scale. Swings closer to a balanced bat than an end loaded bat (black dc41, DtwoE psycho, kf30, etc.). It's pretty much gamer status after 50-75 hacks. Mashes classic M's and hot dots..
  2. blinkimgone04

Backman Z4000 Powerload

-.::yup::.-
  3. blinkimgone04

Price Check Couple PCs

yea i mean they're good bats but 1,500 hits ? non returnable ?! jesus bro i had a hard time selling a "returnable" s.1 with 300 hits on it for $90.... just sayin'
  4. blinkimgone04

Price Check Couple PCs

I'll chime in... 28oz OG Stadium, returnable, approx 700 hits, no issues. $50 tops. most players wouldn't consider a bat returnable if you didn't have a legit receipt dated less than the length of the warranty period. heavy weight + old stamp = small to nonexistent market. 28oz Stadium S.1, NR...
  5. blinkimgone04

Bryson Baker (26 oz) Review with Hot Dots and an E-Baller (vid inside)

wouldn't even consider it "hot" not knockin' it though, it's supposed to be a log since it's an easton but i've never had one before. so in comparison to any other bat i've swung this feels like a turd so far.
  6. blinkimgone04

crazy if it breaks this fast..... bought this damn thing to be durable :crazy:
  7. blinkimgone04

no it's been over 60 here everyday and sunny. hell it was in the 70s over the tourney when i swung it some. only has 400 hits on it right meow.
  8. blinkimgone04

thank you sir League Heroes Anybody know what this means ?
  9. blinkimgone04

Cliff is absolutely right, for a first time Easton user it definitely makes you feel humble.... you can hit hard but the sweet spot is small. simple as that. I've seen a 2 pc worth/mikens fail and look new out of wrapper... but only game and tourney swings they're the best bat on the market from...
  10. blinkimgone04

400. i'll hit it in a game and see the distance because last night i only swung in a cage. don't get me wrong the balls come off good, i'm speaking of the FEEL. it doesn't have the shotgun sound yet either. miken's are better out of the wrapper bro no doubt but my 4tf lasting about as many...
  11. blinkimgone04

2015 wegman or 2015 baker is the question

everyone that holds my bat looked at it weird when i told them it's balanced. nobody has picked it up and said it felt balanced. hell, i started having a fun game giving it to them asking what they thought and most people said "27 end load"... show them the barrel... "evenly balanced". the looks...
  12. blinkimgone04

Pearland's pretty far from me but if he wants to go for titles i'd be down lol best 2 out of 3, make it worth my while. mine is far from stock :beerchug: like i said STOCK for STOCK. any car can have laughing gas and be fast in a straight line. besides, you can keep your live axle I like to...
  13. blinkimgone04

Swung it some more tonight, anytime I bp it's with damn old ass hot dots or classic m's. i'm looking to order some evil 575's and put a couple hundred hits on it with those and see if it opens up any
  14. blinkimgone04

haha yep def what we're chat chittin about
  15. blinkimgone04

considering stock vs stock it's hard to argue termi's are the fastest bang for your buck you can buy, including cars out today...1/4 and in the curves included... new camaros are just 2 heavy to do any damage. i had a cammed '10 ss and it wasn't even on par with a pullied bra. no bias here bro...