Recent content by Bohvey

1. Bohvey

Price Check '14 Mercy 26oz; '14 CL22 26oz

I was curious what these are going for? I just purchased a new Harvey for U-trip and was thinking I may unload a couple of bats to get the ASA version as well. Thanks in advance.
  2. Bohvey

2018 watermelon

I appreciate the feedback. I’ve been hearing great things about the Harvey but was starting to wonder if it was just a repainted Watermelon, haha.
  3. Bohvey

2018 watermelon

What is the difference between the Harvey and the Watermelon? I’ve also noticed a lot of them up for sale but I can’t seem to find anything online noting the differences in these bats.
  4. Bohvey

New DeMarini Special Ops Bag

I'm a bit late to the thread but wanted to ask... Have they done anything to stiffen the bag? I find that mine had a tendency to want to fall forward. It has sort of a crumple area where the cleat compartment is. I had to move my gloves from the shelf to the internal compartment. I went...
  5. Bohvey

Black ops roller questions and experiences please!

I've had my Black Ops roller for 2 years. Keep my gloves on the top shelf (with a ball in them) and I noticed that makes it a bit top heavy. It had a tendency to want to "bend" inward right above the shoe compartment and that would cause it to fall over when standing it up. I fixed this by...
  6. Bohvey

Mercy Question

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I did call Demarini today and they confirmed that it's just the epoxy. Nothing to be concerned about and told me to swing away. They did say that if it were excessive then it could be something to be worried about. In my case it's not even all the way around...
  7. Bohvey

Mercy Question

I'm going to call customer support at Demarini tomorrow. I'll post back and let everyone know what they say in case anyone else runs into the same thing. Looking forward to swinging my girl bat :P
  8. Bohvey

Mercy Question

I got the picture to work. Thanks for the feedback thus far. If anyone can give me a definitive, "It's good to go!" I'd appreciate it. I really want to take the wrapper off and get some swings in :)
  9. Bohvey

Mercy Question

Almost 50 views and no one has an answer for this? I don't want to take the wrapper off until I'm sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  10. Bohvey

Mercy Question

Just got my 2014 Mercy in the mail today. I noticed some black rubber at the seam between the handle and barrel. Is that normal? I've got a bag full of Demarini's and I've never seen that before. Thanks for your time.
  11. Bohvey

Is the J3u really that bad??

This thread makes me sad. I've got about 100 hits on my J3U and I just figured it needed more hits to get broken in. Now I'm afraid that's not the case :confused: I'm about to pick up a Mercy or AM for ASA, maybe I'll sell this and get something similar to those for my new U-trip stick.
  12. Bohvey

Wrists are killing me...

I hit at Scotty fields in Kennewick on Kellogg. There's no gate there and thus far the grounds keeper has never said anything to us.
  13. Bohvey

Stadium 2 or J3

I did get a J3. Got it last Friday, just haven't gotten to hit with it yet. Thanks for the feedback. Now I just need a Flipper and I'll have my ASA and Utrip options set!
  14. Bohvey

Wrists are killing me...

PM sent scabnews. Thanks.
  15. Bohvey

Wrists are killing me...

Thanks for the helpful info and the comedy guys. I knew this was the right message board ;)