Recent content by BOLTMAN21

1. BOLTMAN21

Holy Super Power Batman!

Everyone was raving about the “cheap Walmart or Big 5 looking Wham” at a SoCal bat provided “Easton Challenge” utrip tourney recently.
  2. BOLTMAN21

Anarchy Border Battle Viper

Ahhhh…. you left the Anarchy train like the rest of us. That's what they get for changing whatever they did. Warlock was the last straw for me. If anyone hypes them up its because they are trying to sell you one.
  3. BOLTMAN21

Has anyone swung an onyx bat?

These bats are a lot better then I expected them to be. Got a mint 1953 to try and liked it so much I got a Defender EL. Barrel is soft and very responsive. Was up there with my utrip gamer with very low hits.
  4. BOLTMAN21

TPZ LOUISVILLE SLUGGER

ASA bats are designed to hit the 52 COR ball. USSSA bats are designed to hit the harder stuff. ASA bats should hit the 52 balls better for most people and won't be very durable hitting hard stuff (other then Anarchy which are tanks). USSSA bats will hit 52 balls good for good hitters. If you...
  5. BOLTMAN21

Timeline Release for new USSSA Stamp

Or they could just make the 52/275 classic plus the only allowable ball if safety and integrity is the main purpose.
  6. BOLTMAN21

hit the wild fire flex

Amazing deal on these Wildfires through the store right now. Picked up a 26.5. Stoked to try it out.
  7. BOLTMAN21

hit the wild fire flex

Me too! If I have learned anything from these YouTube videos that people reference in their brand debates is that if I spike a ball into the ground my 65 mph will display as 110! Can't wait!! Good looking out bud.
  8. BOLTMAN21

hit the wild fire flex

I need all the help I can get. Plus most girls can outhit you soooooo...
  9. BOLTMAN21

hit the wild fire flex

How many hits on yours? What balls?
  10. BOLTMAN21

hit the wild fire flex

Nice cuts here. Any more feedback on these after more cuts?? Hoping to grab one soon.
  11. BOLTMAN21

Anarchy LC Bats

I've been gone a while. Lots of love lost for Anarchy around here. Seems the changes made to the insides was a bad move for Anarchy. Personally, the "thuddy", "spongy" less responsive feel on contact on everything from the Viper and after was a bummer compared to previous stuff. If they...
  12. BOLTMAN21

Anarchy LC Bats

(Rob Schneider voice) YOU CAN DOO ETTT!!
  13. BOLTMAN21

Legacy bat company

Some bats "feel" better for some than others. Weighting, handle flex, barrel on contact feel, knob size. That stuff matters.
  14. BOLTMAN21

Nihilist

Have seen a few reviews on FB since I asked my ? on here. Not very good ones. Few posted it was lacking distance compared to other stuff. So many options for ASA and 52 balls from every brand nowadays. Seems Demarini and "M" haven't advanced much and everyone else caught up. Hope D releases...
  15. BOLTMAN21

Nihilist

Is anyone swinging these? I don’t see many reviews. Are the bat rafflers holding on to them thinking Demarini will retain high value? Any reviews?